• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Does Leftwich Play For In 2007?

Any ideas or predictions?

Re: Who Does Leftwich Play For In 2007?

Originally posted by ShadowPanther
    Any ideas or predictions?
    THe Browns and The bears already have young and promising QBs...so scratch them off, Delhomme is solid most of the time, but then makes plays that make you scratch your head. The Texans I could see taking him, but I think Carr is just fine and they should focus on improving other areas, so I'll go witht he raiders...although I think Wlter could be ok if he had an O-line

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
    Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
    ^^^^^^
    OMFG LMAO

Comment

Jaguars aren't even an option?

Comment

It can be any team in the NFL. Sorry. I only had so many poll options. :(

Comment

He'll be back on Jacksonville.

Comment

If he is not on Jax, Minnesota or Washington makes sense as they are in the NFC, they have veteran QBs and they may not be ready to hand off the reins to their young backups (Tarvaris Jackson and Jason Campbell)

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Originally posted by BehrenMan007
              If he is not on Jax, Minnesota or Washington makes sense as they are in the NFC, they have veteran QBs and they may not be ready to hand off the reins to their young backups (Tarvaris Jackson and Jason Campbell)
              Can the Redskins afford to have 2 first round qbs and Mark Brunell on the roster at the same time? I'm thinking salary cap hell that would rival the New York Knicks. :shock:

Comment

I think he will be back in JAX personally.

Comment

Bills are possible if Losman doesnt improve.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

I voted for the Raiders (obviously as their the only ones with any votes right now).

Rule the Panthers out. Little chance Fox and Hurney would trade for a QB who can't stay healthy for a full 16 games. Besides, I don't think the answer for Carolina, who really only needs a QB for the future, is to bring in someone that would automatically start a QB controversy the second he was acquired.

Comment

Not Houston

Comment

If Charlie doesn't quit staring down his receivers and throwing into coverage they'll get a new QB in Cleveland next year probably, but I don't think Leftwich would be a good fit. He'd be better off in oakland

Comment

Originally posted by JPF
                          I voted for the Raiders (obviously as their the only ones with any votes right now).

Rule the Panthers out. Little chance Fox and Hurney would trade for a QB who can't stay healthy for a full 16 games. Besides, I don't think the answer for Carolina, who really only needs a QB for the future, is to bring in someone that would automatically start a QB controversy the second he was acquired.
                          If we don't make ther playoffs, anything could happen. I still say that if JAX didn't draft him before us, we would have taken him over Jordan Gross.

Comment

I think the Raiders or out of the question if they want a quarterback they would sign somebody in the draft.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

He could still be a Jaguar if they want to let him compete in next year's training camp. I'm really conflicted on what I think will happen to him, if he will get shipped in the offseason or stay. It seems most logical to try to ship him with the way things are, but something tells me that the Jax FO wouldn't even attempt such a move. I dunno. We'll see.

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information