Future Suspensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
    Well, you still haven't given me a decent response.

Then, big bad internet bully (frogstomp) tries to insult me by posting incest material, which begs the question; What really goes on inside your demented head. I take the high road and try to not insult you back. But hey, if you want to settle this like a man, rather than a little b**ch, feel free to send me a message indicating when and where.
    Wait you're taking the high road after making threats 2 posts back? When you look in the mirror are you happy at what you see?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Wait you're taking the high road after making threats 2 posts back? When you look in the mirror are you happy at what you see?
      Thanks Dr. Phil

You weren't involved in the other discussion, so you wouldn't know what went on.

Comment

Thanks Dr. Phil

You weren't involved in the other discussion, so you wouldn't know what went on.
        True I wasn't involved in the other discussion but I'm well aware of this discussion and frankly you don't come off looking to well in this one sir.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          True I wasn't involved in the other discussion but I'm well aware of this discussion and frankly you don't come off looking to well in this one sir.
          I don't like ignorant people, and my stubborn nature forces me to try to knock some common sense into them, regardless of how thick their skull is. His arguement was pathetic. Now he has the audacity to question my intelligence?

You're right though. I need to get off-line and relax before the moron drags me down with him.

Comment

I don't like ignorant people, and my stubborn nature forces me to try to knock some common sense into them, regardless of how thick their skull is. His arguement was pathetic. Now he has the audacity to question my intelligence?

You're right though. I need to get off-line and relax before the moron drags me down with him.
            http://i11.tinypic.com/2wbuc7o.jpg

Yup, thank you.

Comment

Well, you still haven't given me a decent response.

Then, big bad internet bully (frogstomp) tries to insult me by posting incest material, which begs the question; What really goes on inside your demented head. I take the high road and try to not insult you back. But hey, if you want to settle this like a man, rather than a little b**ch, feel free to send me a message indicating when and where.
              ...are you trying to start an e-fight with me?

That's hilarious.

Comment

If players get suspended for DWI, shouldn't the same thing be applied to coaches? After all these are the guys players are suppose to look up to.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information