No announcement yet.

Cedric Griffin arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. The way he reacted was definitely immature. He should have simply laughed in their face, and informed them that he would never again visit such a lame-ass club. I understand dress codes, but to say that a man can't wear a particular article of clothing in accordance with his own personal comfort level is ridiculous. Within the rights of the club yes, but ridiculous nonetheless. As long as the guy's dingaling isn't hanging out or some truly offensive thing like that. Personally, if I were to hike my pants up to my "waist," I would be unnecessarily highly uncomfortable. I would also be in constant fear that my micro-babies would become less bountiful. Perhaps we could come up with a slang term for that uptight method of dress. To imply that people who prefer comfort are somehow less-than, is to radiate just how less-than you are.

Hopefully Griffin will learn from this, and come up with a more effective and less dangerous way of reacting when somebody embarrasses and insults him. He ended up embarrassing and insulting himself much more sharply than the club had.

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
      This is rather sad. To get thrown out because you wont pull your pants up? Could you be more immature. Sad really because he looked really good last year and Childress has shown a no tolerance thing. Be interesting to see how they deal with it.

Really immature behaviour. Vikings are as bad as the Bengals and we arent even any good on the field...

Depends on how low they went, he could have been arrested for indecent exposure, which disorderly conducts often covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
        wow. he got out on 50$ bail,

what a highroller.

hey, at least it wasnt a bengal.
        That is one positive to come out of this and he wasn't a Viking on a party boat

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
          Depends on how low they went, he could have been arrested for indecent exposure, which disorderly conducts often covers.
          For exposing what? Chances are the guy is wearing some form of undergarment.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information