Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Hall of Famers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    Reed only has 5 years in the league. Urlacher has 8. Reed is well on his way, but he really only had 1 amazing season (2004). Other than that, he hasn't been so utterly dominant that he is a lock at this point.
    Reed actually has 6. I would say Reed has been the best safety in the league for longer than Urlacher has been the best middle linebacker.

    Comment


    • #32
      Fine, add Reed to my "eventually" list, even though he has another 7 years in the league...



      I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Moses View Post
        Reed actually has 6. I would say Reed has been the best safety in the league for longer than Urlacher has been the best middle linebacker.
        No 5 is the correct amount of years he has tenured in the NFL. He was a 1st round pick in 2002.

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • #34
          Younger guys like Shawne Merriman, Reggie Bush, Larry Fitzgerald, etc. don't have the experience or the numbers to make it, so I didn't include them
          i can't believe you even mentioned reggie bush and merriman......WAAAAAAAYYY too early for any of that talk
          Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            No 5 is the correct amount of years he has tenured in the NFL. He was a 1st round pick in 2002.
            Oh, for some reason NFL.com lists him as having 6 years of NFL experience.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Bigburt63 View Post
              i can't believe you even mentioned reggie bush and merriman......WAAAAAAAYYY too early for any of that talk
              I mentioned younger guys who have started out well as examples of why my list was so short. Thanks for completely missing the point...



              I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Moses View Post
                Oh, for some reason NFL.com lists him as having 6 years of NFL experience.
                I guess technically this is the 2007 season so it would be his 6th year in the league but thats just splitting hairs as it were.

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • #38
                  I am willing to add Reed to my list of likely future HOFers, but I'd like to see another season close to his 2004 output before I finalize that conclusion.



                  I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I have to say that I expected more resistance from you guys about the content of my HOF list. Is it possible that I just nailed the list in most cases?



                    I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      If Edge would have stayed in Indy I think he would be getting more serious consideration.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        I have to say that I expected more resistance from you guys about the content of my HOF list. Is it possible that I just nailed the list in most cases?
                        Being the self proclaimed "America's Poster" allows you to make lists that become gospel to the masses.

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Well, even "America's Poster" has his detractors. I'm sure there are a bunch of other people out there who think me calling myself "America's Poster" is an insult to all the bloggers out there...



                          I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I will say that I'm always interested in getting it right at all costs. I'd rather be called a moron and learn the right thing than be wrong and not be told.



                            I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              I will say that I'm always interested in getting it right at all costs. I'd rather be called a moron and learn the right thing than be wrong and not be told.
                              That is a proud and courageous statement and I for one salute you sir. Knowledge is Power, and the Power can be yours if you really want it.

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                My HS class ring has a side that says, "Knowledge is Power". So ironic, Alanis Morrisette should be notified immediately.



                                I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information