Future Hall of Famers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    I think you have to consider that Alexander had Hutchinson and Jones to run behind, plus a very competent QB in Hasselbeck. For 2002 and 2003, what the heck did LT have in the form of an OLine, coaches, or QB play? Nothing. He put those numbers up in the tougher AFC in the very tough AFC West against 8 and 9 man fronts. LT is a better all around back than Alexander. It's just fact.

What the hell does that have to do with what you originally said? I never said that Alexander was better, I simply called you on your comment that LT had more total yards and a higher YPC. You can't just change the argument after I prove you wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
      Well, even "America's Poster" has his detractors. I'm sure there are a bunch of other people out there who think me calling myself "America's Poster" is an insult to all the bloggers out there...
      if you dont agree with "America's Poster" then you are a terrorist

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
        I don't see how Mawae doesn't make it. Any player with that many Pro Bowls and the reputation for being the best at his position in the game for half a decade makes it in.
        I know Zach Thomas always raved about how good he was and he was one of the only guys that could really hurt his preformance in the NFL. Always said he was the best center around. If he thinks so then good enough for me.

Comment

• LOCKS:
          Champ
          Ty Law
          Strahan
          Brooks
          Ogden
          Pace
          Brady
          Manning
          Holt
          Harrison
          LDT
          Tony G
          Favre

MAYBES:
          Jason Taylor
          Alexander (put him in befoe Tiki if not then I'll kill myself)
          Seau
          Rodney Harrison
          Troy Vincent
          Zach Thomas
          TO
          Moss
          McNair, if he does some Godly type things like go to the SB this year then yes lol
          Warrick Dunn
          Fred Taylor
          and others
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see how Peppers goes over the next three years when he's in his peak. He's never gone under ten sacks. If he plays for 10 years we'll probably see 120 for this career, I'd bet the house on more though. There might not be a DE in the league right now as good in coverage or against the run either.

Comment

• what do you guys think of Ben if he keeps his winning % up and Troy if he keeps his play at the same level or are they to young right know to say?

Matthew 19:26
              Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• toooo young man
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• understandable.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• Hines Ward might make it , he is the Steelers all-time rep. leader and thats over some good WR's.

Comment

• Originally posted by steel man View Post
                      Hines Ward might make it , he is the Steelers all-time rep. leader and thats over some good WR's.
                      Well, let's put that in perspective. Kyle Brady only needs three catches to pass Lynn Swann in receptions. Ward may have better numbers than Swann and Stallworth, but he's definitely not better.

Comment

• no...but that might get him in the Hall of Fame.... thats what this thread asked

Comment

• Originally posted by steel man View Post
                          no...but that might get him in the Hall of Fame.... thats what this thread asked
                          No...it won't. Hines Ward will not sniff the Hall of Fame. I promise you.

Comment

• stop being a homer. try a different team

Comment

• i thought thats what he wanted was who you thought from your team.

Comment

• You should know by now that Steelers fans are the biggest homers there is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information