Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what team has had the most of all-time?

Matthew 19:26
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      I just heard he was wrongly accused now?
      Yup, read the link I provided. This was all completely overblown and wasn't an issue at all. Way back in September he got pulled over on suspicion of drunk driving, passed his field sobriety test and moved on with nothing other than a reckless driving ticket.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
        Yup, read the link I provided. This was all completely overblown and wasn't an issue at all. Way back in September he got pulled over on suspicion of drunk driving, passed his field sobriety test and moved on with nothing other than a reckless driving ticket.
        The link you provided did not work....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Here's another link: http://www.twincities.com/allheadlines/ci_5706035

Just proves that you shouldn't jump all over a guy after one news story; not everything that gets printed is true. Did anyone think that the Duke lacrosse players were innocent at first? No, but it turned out they were, and all the people who said all those horrible things about them looked very stupid. Unfortunately, now Whitaker will likely have a bad rap. When NFL players get arrested, it's headline news, but when they get off, it's usually only mentioned in local papers.

Credit goes to Guesswhosback

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information