X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TitleTown088
    started a topic Another Viking arrest

Another Viking arrest

Maybe we should just sticky this thread?

ANOTHER VIKINGS ARREST

LAST UPDATED 12:05 p.m. EDT, April 19, 2007

RUMOR MILL: Whitaker busted for DUI, careless driving . .
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/

• BUTerriers
    replied
    Here's another link: http://www.twincities.com/allheadlines/ci_5706035

Just proves that you shouldn't jump all over a guy after one news story; not everything that gets printed is true. Did anyone think that the Duke lacrosse players were innocent at first? No, but it turned out they were, and all the people who said all those horrible things about them looked very stupid. Unfortunately, now Whitaker will likely have a bad rap. When NFL players get arrested, it's headline news, but when they get off, it's usually only mentioned in local papers.

Leave a comment:

• TitleTown088
    replied
    Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
    Yup, read the link I provided. This was all completely overblown and wasn't an issue at all. Way back in September he got pulled over on suspicion of drunk driving, passed his field sobriety test and moved on with nothing other than a reckless driving ticket.
    The link you provided did not work....

Leave a comment:

• DHVF
    replied
    Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    I just heard he was wrongly accused now?
    Yup, read the link I provided. This was all completely overblown and wasn't an issue at all. Way back in September he got pulled over on suspicion of drunk driving, passed his field sobriety test and moved on with nothing other than a reckless driving ticket.

Leave a comment:

• steel man
    replied
    what team has had the most of all-time?

Leave a comment:

• TitleTown088
    replied
    I just heard he was wrongly accused now?

Leave a comment:

• steel man
    replied
    who does have the most Cinny or Minn?

Leave a comment:

• DHVF
    replied
    http://www.startribune.com/510/story/1131898.html

Now someone lock this thread.

Leave a comment:

• PalmerToCJ
    replied
    Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
    there should be a Bengels vs Vikings who gets the most arrested players a year thread and see who ppl think will.
    LOLZ THAT WULD BE HILARIOUS!>#@>$!

Leave a comment:

• PACKmanN
    replied
    there should be a Bengels vs Vikings who gets the most arrested players a year thread and see who ppl think will.

Leave a comment:

• Nitschke-Hawk
    replied
    It's not bragging it's just a battle over each other's talent in recent years, most of it trying to be taken away from us.

Leave a comment:

• neko4
    replied
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    Am I seeing things, or are Packers fans bragging about having Koren Robinson?
    he probably doenst make that much and hes a top notch KR, if he stays out of trouble then he'll be great

Leave a comment:

• Boston
    replied
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    Just an oasis in the desert.

Leave a comment:

• Vikes99ej
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boston
    replied
    Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
    True on KoRo, but the jury's still out on him, since he played only a few games before serving his suspension. Also, I'm fully aware the Packers didn't sign Whitaker, I was the one who made the joke of "How long until they do."
    So, you made that joke because the packers signed a player that used to be on the Vikings, that was, coincedentally, on the Seahawks before that and was the team Thompson was the GM of before he came to Green Bay. But i'm sure you knew that.

F the wording. You get the point.
    Last edited by Boston; 04-19-2007, 08:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information