Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams would be interested in Williams?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Ricky Williams, who has applied for reinstatement in the NFL after a one-year suspension for substance abuse, could find a home with the St. Louis Rams.
    Coach Scott Linehan, the offensive coordinator when Williams played for the Miami Dolphins in 2005, said Thursday he'd consider adding Williams to the roster as a backup. The Rams need depth behind Steven Jackson.

Be a good fit for ricky behind Steven

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

he should go to NYG

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

He would be a great fit with the Rams if he could stay out of trouble and stay injury free.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

I think his rights still belong to Miami.

Comment

if i were the rams GM, id only want him for the league min.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

If I was the Rams GM I'd give him a dime bag for every yard he rushed ONLY after the season is over.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                If I was the Rams GM I'd give him a dime bag for every yard he rushed ONLY after the season is over.
                Hm...let's do the math here.

We'll assume that Ricky will produce at a slightly lesser level than he did in Miami. Let's say he gets around 650 yards.

For 650 yards, you'd owe him $6500 worth of weed. It'd end up being about a pound and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Hm...let's do the math here.

We'll assume that Ricky will produce at a slightly lesser level than he did in Miami. Let's say he gets around 650 yards.

For 650 yards, you'd owe him $6500 worth of weed. It'd end up being about a pound and a half.

Sign me up.

RIP ST

Comment

uh oh!

POSTED 8:12 p.m. EDT, April 19, 2007
                    LINEHAN TAMPERS WITH RICKY?
                    Rams coach Scott Linehan apparently committed a blatant violation of the NFL's tampering policy by expressing interest in running back Ricky Williams.
                    Williams is currently on suspension but also in under contract with the Dolphins. By league rule, coaches from other teams are not permitted to publicly express a desire to acquire players under contract with other teams.
                    "He's proven himself with me," said Linehan, who previously worked with Williams in Miami. "I know there would be a certain amount of risk involved based on that, but I would just because he deserves that based on what he was able to do."
                    Uh-oh.
                    But Linehan shouldn't start puckering just yet. Tampering is one of those NFL rules on the books that rarely get enforced, even when the tamperer is telling the Associated Press: "Attention, league office. . . . I am tampering."
                    The first step, as we understand it, is that the Dolphins would have to file tampering charges against the Rams. Such low-brow griping, however, would constitute a breach of the unwritten bylaws of the Billionaire Boys' Club.
                    Then again, Rams owner Georgia Frontiere isn't a boy. So maybe Wayne Huizenga, owner of the Fins, will make an exception -- and make an example out of Linehan.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

sure you can have him, for a 2nd or 3rd round pick :)

We own him for a few more years at the minium. He is a good backup. No need to move him

Comment

He should come to the bears, hed make a great 1-2 punch with Benson but only for league min.
                        Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                        Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

I think he would be a great addition to teh rams, but what would we have to trade to get him?

Comment

he could go anywhere and provide instant depth... hell he can come to denver as back #3 or #4 if he wants to play for less

Comment

Originally posted by GSOT View Post
                              I think he would be a great addition to teh rams, but what would we have to trade to get him?
                              a 1st day pick

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information