No announcement yet.

Lions new logo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like something from the Arena league.

Comment

my god is that a horrible logo

Here's one that someone posted on a Lions board last week, I think it might have been a custom logo for a Madden team:

way better than that piece of crap in this thread. Also I like a more navy color, though that makes us too much like the Cowboys I guess.

Comment

Honestly, im about as die hard as you can get with the lions but i would give up my alliance to them if they ever even considered that ugly-ass thing, the black Uni's are bad enough

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
          OH NO!!!!! Not neg rep!!!!!!
          Do you know the definition of a chode or choad?

Comment

That's pretty bad, even for a fake one. Reminds me of the Sabres logo

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
                my god is that a horrible logo

Here's one that someone posted on a Lions board last week, I think it might have been a custom logo for a Madden team:

way better than that piece of crap in this thread. Also I like a more navy color, though that makes us too much like the Cowboys I guess.
                Looks decently similar to something that Penn State would do. I'm a PSU fan, and I still don't know what a Nittany Lion actually is...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  Looks decently similar to something that Penn State would do. I'm a PSU fan, and I still don't know what a Nittany Lion actually is...
                  "The Nittany Lion is the mascot of the Pennsylvania State University in State College, Pennsylvania and its athletic teams. It refers to the mountain lions that once roamed nearby the school, and to Mount Nittany, a local landmark."

Hope that helps.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I don't think they ever existed. I still maintain it just sounds cool.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I don't think they ever existed. I still maintain it just sounds cool.
                      They apparently roamed around that area until 1880.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

I think Nittany Lions are just mountain lions. These mountain lions just happened to reside on Nittany Mountain. Regardless, Nittany Lions is pretty badass.

Comment

I think Nittany Lions are just mountain lions. These mountain lions just happened to reside on Nittany Mountain. Regardless, Nittany Lions is pretty badass.
                          They are mountain lions, they just roamed in and around Mount Nittany near the campus, hence Nittany Lion. Yeah its a cool nickname even though I hate them.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

I can't imagine any team really hating Penn State. They're second tier rivals to pretty much every other team. That's on a good day, of course.

Comment

I can't imagine any team really hating Penn State. They're second tier rivals to pretty much every other team. That's on a good day, of course.
                              My hatred is more of a learned behavior from my parents and others. There are many in the state of Maryland that have a endowed hatred of Penn State.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

That is pretty incredible. When was the last time that Maryland and PSU played? I do admit that Penn St. does a pretty good job of recruiting talent out of Maryland. You should blame Fridgen for that, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information