Lions new logo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    That is pretty incredible. When was the last time that Maryland and PSU played? I do admit that Penn St. does a pretty good job of recruiting talent out of Maryland. You should blame Fridgen for that, though.
    Oh its not just Fridgen that can't recruit in state, Gary Williams is also guilty for that. I mean Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Rudy ***, the list goes on and on of players from Maryland that go off to play for other colleges, and those I mentioned were after winning the National Title.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Gary lost a lot of his top assistants year after year. He was never good at finalizing recruiting. His assistants were the key for that stuff, and they left to take other jobs. Gary is a decent in-game coach, but he got very cocky about how he could coach anyone. He also got tired of losing players who left early for the pros. Missed guys like Dixon, Baxter, Blake. He decided to take less talent in exchange for 4 year commitments, but he didn't get the right players. Right now, that program is just a mess. I think Gary should jump to the Big 10 and start over. That would also allow UMD to grow again under a coach with some urgency.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
        Gary lost a lot of his top assistants year after year. He was never good at finalizing recruiting. His assistants were the key for that stuff, and they left to take other jobs. Gary is a decent in-game coach, but he got very cocky about how he could coach anyone. He also got tired of losing players who left early for the pros. Missed guys like Dixon, Baxter, Blake. He decided to take less talent in exchange for 4 year commitments, but he didn't get the right players. Right now, that program is just a mess. I think Gary should jump to the Big 10 and start over. That would also allow UMD to grow again under a coach with some urgency.

I totally agree with you and all this year I was calling for Gary's firing even as they were winning in the ACC. Gary has lost his fire and flair and its time for the school and coach to part ways and start over. I love for what he did for the school, especially coming here when the school was mired in the sanctions and stigma of Len Bias and on the verge of a death sentence, but it seems he's done as much as he can and its time for a change.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
          I don't think they're ever going to change it, too much history with the old one. Its like the Colts logo, or the browns lack of style.
          Or The Cowboys logo of greatness, throw in the 49ers and the Steelers too.

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            I don't think they're ever going to change it, too much history with the old one. Its like the Colts logo, or the browns lack of style.
            watch youself ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
              my god is that a horrible logo

Here's one that someone posted on a Lions board last week, I think it might have been a custom logo for a Madden team:

way better than that piece of crap in this thread. Also I like a more navy color, though that makes us too much like the Cowboys I guess.
              That one is actually pretty sweet, but it'd have to be flopped to be right on the helmet.

Comment

That 1st logo isn't even good enough for a pop warner league.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  That 1st logo isn't even good enough for a pop warner league.
                  Well the Lions aren't that far ahead of a pop warner team......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

If they were to change their logos they would have done it when the Chargers changed their logo/Jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      Well the Lions aren't that far ahead of a pop warner team......
                      Good point...

Comment

Not that many ways to draw a Lion.
                        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by steel man View Post

^ That looks like a blue Mufasa.

Comment

Looks like some kind of generic logo on Madden. That's crap.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                              ^ That looks like a blue Mufasa.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                The Lions may suck, but we'll never have a crappy logo.
                                That would require the Lions of having a good logo, which they don't and never had... ZING!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information