• Show
Clear All

• Former LB dead

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10138114

Sad news R.I.P.

Thanks to jackalope

Rest in peace.

Comment

These has been a sad year for sports related deaths. And the V Tech incident doesnt help

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

The NFL seriously needs to do a better job taking care of its older players. That is very disrespectful on their part turning the other cheek to the guys who laid the foundation for this league.

Comment

With the quality of care that the older players receive from the NFL its shocking that more and more of these stories are not front page news. The NFL has no respect for the older players, it seems that all they care about is making money. This is truly a "what have you done for me lately league" because the older players are long forgotten for their contributions in making the league what it is today. Its disrespectful and atrocious and quite frankly makes me sick.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

This guy seriously was the man in college football. The Spartans were a legitimate powerhouse program in the 60's, and he was probably their best-ever player.

Comment

R.I.P.(10)

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                The NFL seriously needs to do a better job taking care of its older players. That is very disrespectful on their part turning the other cheek to the guys who laid the foundation for this league.
                Amen. Gene Upshaw is really a coward and shows no backbone when going head to head with the commisioner, but he sure is tough with the former players who need help. Even players he played with and against.

Comment

R.I.P :( :(

Comment

I'm surprised NFL.com would put that on their wesbite...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Damn, when I hear about all the physical problems he had it makes me wonder why anyone wants to play pro football for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                        Damn, when I hear about all the physical problems he had it makes me wonder why anyone wants to play pro football for very long.
                        These things won't happen to current players. Its a travesty that older players who made the NFL what it is today are treated like cast offs. Gene Upshaw should be brought up on charges for this indecency.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

RIP my thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information