No announcement yet.

Rattay to Raiders?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rattay, Walters Kerry Collins, Tuisoapopaiaiopa, Brooks....it's like the Raiders want to lose

Comment

Quit beating around the bush, youre not gonna make a big jump this year anyway so might as well get a franchise QB

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
        Quit beating around the bush, youre not gonna make a big jump this year anyway so might as well get a franchise QB
        we lost a lot of leads this past year. We can definitely make a big jump next year.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

I doubt they think Rattay is the Long term solution at QB. They're aware that JaMarcus is not a finished product yet.. and Rattay would try to hold them over until they feel Russell is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            I doubt they think Rattay is the Long term solution at QB. They're aware that JaMarcus is not a finished product yet.. and Rattay would try to hold them over until they feel Russell is ready.
            Much like San Francisco did with Rattay and Alex Smith.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I wouldn't mind him if we signed him, it could either mean were going to draft CJ. OR were going to draft JR, so Tim Rattay can teach him.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Good - He sucks.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information