Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Johnson being offered in trade talks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Well think about it. Would the Packers trade for LJ without being able to discuss a new contract with him? and yeah PFT was not the first source to report this.
    I wasn't refuting what they were saying. I was simply pointing out the irony of PFT calling someone else out on false rumor mongering.

Comment

Well, when you make your living throwing every piece of crap you find at the wall, then taking glorious credit when something sticks, you automatically get the right to call out other news organizations for stealing your strategy. PFT is a joke.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Running backs are not worth very much right now. They are very expendable. KC wants to get rid of him in a trade because they don't want to pay him the money he will eventually demand. I bet they can get a 1000 yard rusher in Tony Hunt (another bruiser from Penn. State) in the second round.

Comment

KC probably doesn't want to let anything be known publicly until it happens, they don't have to tell anybody anything, or perhaps wait until the draft to even complete a trade in hopes of getting a better offer. Nobody said a contract or even a deal was finalized.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

whatever happened to Priest, I thought he was coming back this year? if so, maybe they dont need LJ and let his attitude and wants for more money walk - i mean, denver doesnt pay their backs big time money, and they still get 1000 yards out of the next guy.

Comment

Priest met Aso.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by reinar View Post
                whatever happened to Priest, I thought he was coming back this year? if so, maybe they dont need LJ and let his attitude and wants for more money walk - i mean, denver doesnt pay their backs big time money, and they still get 1000 yards out of the next guy.
                How old do you think Priest Holmes is? He is not coming back unless KC brings Mike Garrett back too.

Comment

It wont happen.

Comment

i propse a trade. GiantRutgers Fan for nothing.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                    who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by reinar View Post
                      Priest is sitting at home collecting millions while half heartly rehabilitating from an injury. As for Denver they can get 1,000 yarders anywhere, but with a great back they can get close to 2,000, like TD.
                      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information