Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens sign defensive coordinator Ryan to two-year deal

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

OWINGS MILLS, MARYLAND (TICKER) -- The Baltimore Ravens on Saturday rewarded Rex Ryan, signing their defensive coordinator to a two-year contract.

The contract was first reported by the Baltimore Sun on Friday and was confirmed by team officials on Saturday.

Without a doubt it's well deserved

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

yea this makse me so happy. Hope he is a raven coach for life!

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
      #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
      I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
        yea this makse me so happy. Hope he is a raven coach for life!
        Don't get your hopes up.

Comment

the best defensive coordinator in the game, following in the footsteps of our last 2. and he will probably follow in their footsteps and get a head coaching job.

Comment

If he and his brother are like their father, they should stay as D coordinaters.

Comment

good move by them

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

He deserves to be rewarded.

Comment

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He can still walk for a head coaching job, so it's not like he's locked up to stay in Baltimore. Although it is certainly a sign that he likes coaching there.

Comment

This doesn't mean a thing he could still leave for a HC position.....like what was mentioned in the previous post

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Yeah, but we have him for one more year, and that's all that matters.
                        Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                        Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

I like Rex, but I question how hard it is to coordinate a defense with that much talent. I mean...you really can't screw up when you have talent on the field like that. You can call just about any play and it will work.

I actually like his brother Rob more. He worked under Bellichick, and has a proven track record with lesser talent. On Oakland none the less, a team that doesn't take well to coaching.

Im eyeing Rob Ryan as a sleeper replacement for Coughlin if we fire him after this year and the bigger names don't come to NY.

Comment

Its only giving him a pay raise for the job he did last year and if he does an equal job this year he'll be a head coach in 08.
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

So they've given the mad scientist a new deal? Cool. I think he'll make a great head coach at some point in the near future. We'll have to see though..
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information