No announcement yet.

Can Lance Briggs get a 1st round pick via trade?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm almost positive that you can't trade a franchise player.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Hmm...I'd love to see him in Silver and Black, but we are prolly set for the future at LB with Howard and Morrison and possibly Bing coming in this year.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

I have been saying this with Bills fans since free agency started. Most Bills fans think we are going to go after a LB this year with our first round pick.

Well Levy was the commentator with the Bears before he took over at GM and was one of the first to say that Briggs would be a star, before he was. Jauron has also spoke really highly about him and loved coaching him.

Briggs has also said he enjoyed playing for Jauron.

There has also been rumors saying that they are shopping Takeo Spikes here in Buffalo. I have a feeling that they may be putting themselves in contention to make a trade for him.

The Bills plan on moving Crowell into the MLB spot, so they have two OLB spots to fill if Spikes is gone. Any LB they will draft this year have only expectations of being Lance Briggs.. so why not just "draft" Briggs with your first?

Debug Information