No announcement yet.

Devin Hester, wide reciever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hester has potential at CB. I think they should let him stay there and develop, maybe using him on a few trick plays. But that is what hurt him at Miami. We tried making him play both ways, learn 5 or 6 different positions all while he was hurt. Coker messed him up.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
      Hester has potential at CB. I think they should let him stay there and develop, maybe using him on a few trick plays. But that is what hurt him at Miami. We tried making him play both ways, learn 5 or 6 different positions all while he was hurt. Coker messed him up.
      Coker has messed a lot of players up at Miami(FL). Especially Hester. I just can't help but wonder how much better Hester could have been under Butch Davis.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
        Coker has messed a lot of players up at Miami(FL). Especially Hester. I just can't help but wonder how much better Hester could have been under Butch Davis.
        Butch Davis sucks. I don't care what he did at Miami, he's an idiot. Even monkeys luck out every once in a while.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Butch Davis sucks. I don't care what he did at Miami, he's an idiot. Even monkeys luck out every once in a while.
          Agree to disagree.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

i think he should be a CB who returns punts and kicks and is used on 3-5 offensive plays a game.

Comment

Davis was a bad NFL coach and GM, there is no arguing that, but he is an amazing recruiter and knows the game of college football.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Can't be any worse than Troy Williamson.

Comment

Davis was a bad NFL coach and GM, there is no arguing that, but he is an amazing recruiter and knows the game of college football.
                  What he said. I was going to rant on for a paragraph or two but dg said what I was going to say. :D

Comment

What he said. I was going to rant on for a paragraph or two but dg said what I was going to say. :D
                    I keep stuff simple.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

I keep stuff simple.
                      Haha yep. Must be a Florida thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk
                        Ricky Manning is little that's why he's been a nickle corner.
                        He might be little, but his arms are so big that it looks like he has legs hanging out of his shoulder pads.

But to the topic, I think Hester has the skills to do either position very well. I don't see him supporting the run as well as Vasher or Tillman (who do well against the run), and so I'd rather see him on the offensive side of the ball.

That said, I think he'd best be used by the Bears as a DB who occasionally lines up on offense, scaring the crap out of defenders.

Comment

has he play'd cb at all this season?

Comment

future PR.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Random, but on NCAA 06 I used him as a Runningback and CB. He won the Heisman. And I won the NC. But really, I like Hester, I think he should stay at CB and he'll become very good. That added to his amazing return skills, he's gonna be a great guy to have even if he ends up like Dante Hall.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information