X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry
    Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
    Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
    I hate how people are all picking Gore because he has been good this year. Has everyone forgotten the season Caddy had last year? Just because the entire TB team has played bad doesn't make Williams a bad player.
    I love Caddy, but through 10 games this year, Gore has almost surpassed Caddy's numbers from all of last year, rushing and receiving. Like I said, he needs to control the fumbling problem though.
    Not yet
    That's why he said almost. :?

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
      Damien Nash.
      QFT.
      You're kidding, right?
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Akili Smith SF QB
        Originally posted by njx9
        Damien Nash.
        QFT.
        You're kidding, right?
        yes

Comment

id love to see the day when people can understand simple sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11
            No offense guy, but I did understand it the first time, but when it was quoted for truth a second time, I had to ask if that was supposed to be sarcasm.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Yet again another thread that looks like a question but is really just a fan's sly way of saying "my player is better than yours". Yes of course Gore is the best so far. Who is the best linebacker from New Mexico? Maybe I should make my own thread.

By the way, I voted Ronnie Brown just to spite you. :twisted:

Don't hate. You have to let me enjoy this. When's the last time the Niners were at .500?

"I'm going for 2,200 (yards) next year," Gore said. "That's the record, isn't it? Yeah, I'll get that."

Comment

My homeristic nature would lead me to choose Caddy..But if I took him out I would have to take Ronnie

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                  Alvin Pearman.
                  Heh...

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11
                    Personally, I'd love to see the day when people executing sarcasm on the Internet realize it is unemotional, untoned text to everyone else :P

And I picked Gore because I think he is just the better back from what i've seen from all of them. Ronnie and Caddy are solid but Gore has really stepped it up this year. Breaking 1000 yards by the end of week 11 is pretty damn impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                      Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
                      I hate how people are all picking Gore because he has been good this year. Has everyone forgotten the season Caddy had last year? Just because the entire TB team has played bad doesn't make Williams a bad player.
                      Frank was averaging over 5 yards a carry last year so I don't see your point.
                      No kidding, after last year I was so high on this guy that I drafted him for almost every single fantasy football team of mine.....payed off well 8)

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

by #'s .. Gore

By Pure Running ability.... Jacobs.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by 16_SFfan_80
                          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Yet again another thread that looks like a question but is really just a fan's sly way of saying "my player is better than yours". Yes of course Gore is the best so far. Who is the best linebacker from New Mexico? Maybe I should make my own thread.

By the way, I voted Ronnie Brown just to spite you. :twisted:

Don't hate. You have to let me enjoy this. When's the last time the Niners were at .500?

Fair enough. By the way, I'm a huge Gore fan. He should be a Pro-Bowler this year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I think it's a close between gore and brown. One thing you have to look at is the crappy o-line that ronnie has to work with but you can't look past the numbers Gore has been better, doesn't matter for me though, both are on my fantasy team

Comment

Gore has been amazing lately. I was never that impressed with him at Miami because I thought McGahee was one of the best players I had ever seen but Miami's offense had already started to fall apart in 2004 and combined with Gore's injuries, his college performance wasn't a good indicator.
                              Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

All of them except for a few or going through the sophmore slump. The best is either between Ronnie Brown or Cedric Benson. Right now I'm gonna have to go with either Barber or Gore.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information