Greatest Play Ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zoinks View Post
    Antonio Freeman's stop-drop-and-roll-tip-drill catch against the Vikings was pretty darned unbelievable.....he was sliding face down on the ground, the ball hit him square in the back.....and yet somehow he still made the catch and ran it in for the TD. (And if I'm not mistaken, it won the game for the Packers....might have been in OT).
    yes it was the most beutiful play ever

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      NOt the best but should be mentioned is when Lavar was still in college, and he like jumped over two 0linman and made the tackle, that was sick
      Yeah that one was like teens or twenties, pretty sick... Ahmad Brooks had a sweet one just like it.

They just showed Antonio Freemans catch on MNF where it bounced off his shoulder, I still remember that one. I was almost asleep and I hear Al Micheals screaming and see how amazing it was.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
        Jay Cutler's TD to Javon Walker against Arizona.

Well, that was a great throw, but honestly, the Saints play has to be up there. The missed extra point might make it better. Lol.
        that was an instant classic....especially with how consistent Carney had been throughout his career on extra points...

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          If we aren't limiting this to the NFL...

Had Tyler Ecker not completely screwed it up.. Michigan's play against Nebraska would have been the best play of all time.. but Tyler Ecker is an idiot.. I believe he had Steve Breaston right behind him, he could've tossed it back.. UGH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLEXBPwF9_g
          Avant
          Manningham
          Breaston
          Hart
          Ecker
          Its like a list of the best offensive players for Michigan over the last 2-3 years all in one play

Comment

Gotta go with the immaculate reception.

Comment

Keith: "Do the Titans have a miracle left in them in what has been a magical season to this point? If they do, they need it now. Christie kicks it high and short. Gonna be fielded by Lorenzo Neal at the 25; he dishes it back to Wycheck; he throws it across the field to Dyson..."

Ryan: "He's got somethin'..."

Keith: "30, 40..."

Ryan: "He's got somethin'..."

Keith: "50, 40.."

Ryan: "He's got it! He's got it!"

Keith (voice volume increasing): "30, 20.."

Ryan: "He's got it!"

Keith: "10, 5, endzone...touchdown, Titans! There are no flags on the field! It's a miracle! Tennessee has pulled a miracle! A miracle for the Titans!"
              Homerific as all hell but I just can't say anything else.

Comment

a homer pick

"the catch"

"the season, an outcome of a superbowl berth hangs in the balance..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ9Vc4ssFHk

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Avant
                  Manningham
                  Breaston
                  Hart
                  Ecker
                  Its like a list of the best offensive players for Michigan over the last 2-3 years all in one play
                  Ecker should be banned from every Michigan event ever.. and never wear the colors Maize and Blue again.

Comment

I love how football is like a story if ya know what i mean. Its almost like it has its own history and if in 1000 years the only history that people could find in this world is Starr's QB sneak in the ice bowl, Clark's catch, the Music City Miracle and Vinatieri's kick in the snow then I would be just fine w/ that. Abrupt comment but I wanted to say it

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      I love how football is like a story if ya know what i mean. Its almost like it has its own history and if in 1000 years the only history that people could find in this world is Starr's QB sneak in the ice bowl, Clark's catch, the Music City Miracle and Vinatieri's kick in the snow then I would be just fine w/ that. Abrupt comment but I wanted to say it
                      That would make for one interesting history class in a thousand years, I know that...

Comment

How bout the Prothro catch?

Comment

The Prothro catch was pretty sweet and so was Antonio Freeman's. I've watched "the play" a gazillion times. It's better to watch it from when Stanford gets the ball at their own 12 yard line and drive down the field and kick a field goal. Before Stanford kicked the field goal as the clock was running down they called a timeout with like 12 seconds left. If they let it run down more they could have kicked the field goal and then the clock would have run out. Instead there was 7 seconds left for the "Band to run on the field". At the end you can see a fan steal the padding around the field goal post and pat the guy on the head. Then some other guy tries to steal the padding from the other guy. My favorite part was when the guy ran it into the endzone and tomahawked the band member.

"AND THE BEARS!! THE BEARS HAVE WON! The Bears have won! Oh, my God! The most amazing, sensational, dramatic, heart-rending...exciting, thrilling finish in the history of college football! California has won the Big Game over Stanford!"

Comment

The QB kneel, it signifies a victory.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              The QB kneel, it signifies a victory.
                              You think that's better than some last second heroics? You actually a think a quarterback squating down on his knee is better than Adam's kick in the snow or "The Catch"?

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                                That would make for one interesting history class in a thousand years, I know that...
                                And in 1991 Lord Brett Favre of Southern Mississippi was recruited by the Atlanta Falcons coalition, but any a battle between the Packers and Falcons he switched sides

I would make straight A's in Green Bay 101

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information