No announcement yet.

worst team in football ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the raiders are the worst run team in the leauge but their talent level is not as horrible as their record. I think if this team had some halfway competent coaching you could give them those handful of games they blew this year that they should have won.

And you are wrong to say the raiders only had one good year in ten. Off the top of my head i seem to remember the rich gannon era as having gone pretty well. You know the tuck year, the year before when tony siragusa injured gannon in the playoffs, and they year they went to the superbowl. There you go. I dont think the cardinals or lions can compete with that.

Comment

The Raiders are in their lowest point of their franchise now. But the team is not a total mess. We got a oyung, improving defense, which needs a player or two to be really good. The special teams are pretty good too. As soon as Walsh is gone (and hopefully Shell) and we have actually determined players to win, we could be better.

Comment

Originally posted by weezer1195
        the raiders are the worst run team in the leauge but their talent level is not as horrible as their record. I think if this team had some halfway competent coaching you could give them those handful of games they blew this year that they should have won.

And you are wrong to say the raiders only had one good year in ten. Off the top of my head i seem to remember the rich gannon era as having gone pretty well. You know the tuck year, the year before when tony siragusa injured gannon in the playoffs, and they year they went to the superbowl. There you go. I dont think the cardinals or lions can compete with that.
        If we had an offense that scored 20 points a game we could be like 6-4
        or 5-5 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031
          The Lions, I actually picked them to win the God damn division this year
          That's because you're an idiot

sig by VLS
          Originally posted by Smokey Joe
          I don't care...

Comment

Vikingd suck pretty hard this year.

Comment

if its just for offense with out a doubt raiders would be the worst mayb worst in history ..........but having a defense that is pretty damn good does bump them out of the worst team list ....a lot of bad teams this year.

Comment

I'm not voting because the Lions aren't an option.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Millen's next draft pick: Dwayne Jarrett

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Only 1 team that needs to be in this poll and that is the lions.

Comment

Cleveland is better than more teams than listed. They drop Carthon and the offense all of a sudden is almost decent, they'll probably win 6 games again so they're far from the worst

Comment

3 teams with the lowest winning percentage over the last 10 years

1.Lions
                        2.Cardinals
                        3.Redskins
                        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Oaklands D is excellent.
                          If you look at their offensive rankings they are at 32 in pretty much every category.So to see where their defense is ranked the defense is just phenonimal.Just need a RDE and a DT and then the defense will be set.The coaching staff on Oaklands defense is great to.
                          The offense actually has talent on it.Its more of the coaching.
                          Dont need to discuss Tom Walsh and the B&B.
                          Slater and Eatmen the Oline coaches have never coached either so there you go.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            This is eeeeeeeeasily the Detroit Lions.

Have you seen their record untill Millen? It's an absolute train wreck.

How the hell are they not even an option? Are you kidding me?

How could you leave Detroit out of the pool. They are not only the worst team this year, they are the worst team for the last decade and then some.
                            And proud of it!!!

Comment

I love it how the Titans are so far under the radar they're even left off "worst team in league" polls :)

But I guess if we're talking in recent history then it wouldn't make sense since they were a pretty competitive team until 2004. So yeah i'd have to say the Lions for sure.

Comment

Detroit, possibly the worst team in history, they have had Barry Sanders and Alex Karras. Since 1930 they have won their division an ASTOUNDING 8 TIMES!!!!! They have won an NFL championship 5 of those 8 times, the latest being 1957. During the Super Bowl era, they have won the Central/North 3 times. 3 times in 40 some years. The are the Cubs of the NFL.
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information