No announcement yet.

Tom Coughlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he will be replaced. The play calling at some points is just not good at all. He's not motivating certain players well enough (Burress), and when he doesn't get full effort, he doesn't make the player give full effort. The leaders of the team have come out and said he's not doing things right. That means three things a) He doesn't have control of his players. b) His players don't trust him. They can't go to him, so they go to the media. c) He's not doing things right. If the three best players on your offense critisize your coaching, you're doing something wrong, because these players know what they're talking about. They know when they get outcoached. My only question is who will be the coach next year.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
      I think he will be replaced. The play calling at some points is just not good at all. He's not motivating certain players well enough (Burress), and when he doesn't get full effort, he doesn't make the player give full effort. The leaders of the team have come out and said he's not doing things right. That means three things a) He doesn't have control of his players. b) His players don't trust him. They can't go to him, so they go to the media. c) He's not doing things right. If the three best players on your offense critisize your coaching, you're doing something wrong, because these players know what they're talking about. They know when they get outcoached. My only question is who will be the coach next year.
      The only player on the team who knows what they are talking about is Tiki. I don't hold any weight to what any other offensive player says. And Tiki claims he says these things to help motivate the team. I don't buy the whole Tiki/Tom fued. Tiki has had his best years because of Tom and because of Eli. As far as the other players knowing what they're talking about, I'm not sure about that. Most players aren't exactly intelligent.

Comment

Also John Clayton reported that Coughlin is more likely to get an extension in the next few weeks than get fired. Like I said earlier, ownership loves him.

We need more Coughlin like players. Our next GM needs to stay away from the University of Miami and those types. I almost guarantee we will draft a player from Notre Dame somewhere in the draft next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
          The only player on the team who knows what they are talking about is Tiki. I don't hold any weight to what any other offensive player says. And Tiki claims he says these things to help motivate the team. I don't buy the whole Tiki/Tom fued. Tiki has had his best years because of Tom and because of Eli. As far as the other players knowing what they're talking about, I'm not sure about that. Most players aren't exactly intelligent.
          The players know football. They know whan it's not the right call.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Thats just not true. Most of the best football players of all time are horrible coaches. They don't know football as good as the coaches, they are just great athletes. WRs and TEs don't know how to call plays.

Comment

Thats just not true. Most of the best football players of all time are horrible coaches. They don't know football as good as the coaches, they are just great athletes. WRs and TEs don't know how to call plays.
              So when Burress or Shockey sas that the coaching is bad, you think they're just too stupid to be taken seriously?

BoneKrusher

Comment

So when Burress or Shockey sas that the coaching is bad, you think they're just too stupid to be taken seriously?
                Absolutely. They don't know whats best for this team. I love Shockey. He is one of the best TEs in the league. But I have learned that he loves to find things to complain about. First he complained about not getting the ball and I agreed to an extent. Now he is getting the ball more and still complaining. These guys just run their mouths after a lost. They hold no credibility.

Comment

Na, I can't defend Coughlin on the outcoached thing. He is getting outcoached alot. Every team has dumb players. But the Giants are the only guys who call out TC on getting outcoached every chance thtey get. Thats not coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    Na, I can't defend Coughlin on the outcoached thing. He is getting outcoached alot. Every team has dumb players. But the Giants are the only guys who call out TC on getting outcoached every chance thtey get. Thats not coincidence.
                    Actually a lot of players have been running their mouths this year. I remember ESPN went through all the clips last week. Although I can't seem to remember who the players were. A lot of our players are just babies. Mean old Coughlin is too tough on these poor premadonnas so when they loose they complain like children.

Comment

They shouldnt' fire him so what they lost, they aren't a bad team, all this means is that they are not the superbowl contenders all the Giants fans were pimping them to be a couple of weeks ago.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                        They shouldnt' fire him so what they lost, they aren't a bad team, all this means is that they are not the superbowl contenders all the Giants fans were pimping them to be a couple of weeks ago.
                        They were serious Super Bowl contenders a few weeks ago when they were healthy. Not only Giants fans but many people thought they would beat Chicago and claim their spot as the best team in the NFC.

Comment

They need to get an offense that Eli Manning is more comfortable with........he looks like he is confused.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information