No announcement yet.

Braylon Edwards Tirade...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braylon's an awesome receiver, I don't blame him for being stuck on such a crappy team. I wish to god he were a Charger.

Comment

so you guys are saying that he has some talent then thats ok...........right?

how bout he gets out there rallies his team, works with Frye and becomes a better teamate. You know maybe put his ego aside, work with a guy playing an infinately harder position because as long as i can remember the WR can only catch passes throw to him by his QB. I'm sure bitchin and moaning to Frye will certainly improve life for everyone.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
        Originally posted by soybean
        he's the new T.O. minus the skill.
        How exactly is that? :?
        well, obviously he's not as good as T.O. and i just said that cuz T.O. has done it on every team he's been on so far.

Comment

FNIA said per Peter King that Braylon Edwards was talking to Charlie Frye about how his O-line wasn't giving him time to do anything and wanted to get his attention, thus the hand-check.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

he's the new T.O. minus the skill.
            How exactly is that? :?
            well, obviously he's not as good as T.O. and i just said that cuz T.O. has done it on every team he's been on so far.
            Braylon tried to motivate him, not take personal shots at him. He said it at his press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan
              so you guys are saying that he has some talent then thats ok...........right?

how bout he gets out there rallies his team, works with Frye and becomes a better teamate. You know maybe put his ego aside, work with a guy playing an infinately harder position because as long as i can remember the WR can only catch passes throw to him by his QB. I'm sure bitchin and moaning to Frye will certainly improve life for everyone.
              Wow you're ignorant. He was trying to motivate frye. He does not have an ego. Not everyone you dislike is a jerk. Braylon is one of the hardest workers around.

Comment

If Andre Johnson doesn't ***** about his situation, then all other wide receivers in the NFL shouldn't have a reason to ***** about their situation.

Comment

Just so you know there's no y in tirade.

Everyone keep in mind that Danman, as the biggest Michigan homer in the galaxy, is the biggest apologist for Edwards and lives in Chicago, meaning he likely never watches the Browns.

I like Braylon Edwards but he's made a ton of mistakes this year. He's best known at this point in his career for dropping catches at big moments in the game. Kellen Winslow is by far the best offensive player on this team, Edwards is at best second banana.

Second of all, Edwards has a gigantic ego. Because you likely haven't heard a press conference since he was at Michigan you have no idea. He called out his own player last week and has on numerous occasions talked **** to opposing teams and then gone out and got his ass handed to him. Not to mention he wore a pink suit to the draft.

Third of all, Charlie Frye is a sacrificial lamb for this team. There have been numerous times where he can barely conduct a press conference because he's gotten his brains scrambled so much. If there is one player on this team that deserves to simply be left alone on the sidelines it's Charlie. Braylon is out of his mind in thinking he is the leader of this team.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

i used to like edwards but after this week, i have other thoughts

he talks **** about the game sunday and he doesnt back anything up

he doesnt defend his own teammate brian russell, and says the CJ hit was un called for and cheap

then get sin the face fo the Qb on the sidelines

well at least hes good and doesnt drop passes or anything, and he's also really good at route running, so he's aloud to talk trash and yell at his teammates, because he's already accoplished so much at such a young age. so yeah he's defitnaly aloud to talk because he backs it up. :roll: :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Everyone keep in mind that Danman, as the biggest Michigan homer in the galaxy, is the biggest apologist for Edwards and lives in Chicago, meaning he likely never watches the Browns.

I like Braylon Edwards but he's made a ton of mistakes this year. He's best known at this point in his career for dropping catches at big moments in the game. Kellen Winslow is by far the best offensive player on this team, Edwards is at best second banana.

Second of all, Edwards has a gigantic ego. Because you likely haven't heard a press conference since he was at Michigan you have no idea. He called out his own player last week and has on numerous occasions talked *********** to opposing teams and then gone out and got his ass handed to him. Not to mention he wore a pink suit to the draft.

Third of all, Charlie Frye is a sacrificial lamb for this team. There have been numerous times where he can barely conduct a press conference because he's gotten his brains scrambled so much. If there is one player on this team that deserves to simply be left alone on the sidelines it's Charlie. Braylon is out of his mind in thinking he is the leader of this team.
                      Exactly.

Also, if Frye had something that atleast resembled an o-line he wouldn't have to always run for his life and dump it off to K2. Frye and Braylon are also dealing with possibly the worst, most icompetant offensive coaching staff in league. So, give them until next year to formulate your opinions, hopefully we will clean house this year as far a offensive coaches and philosophy goes.

Not to forget that it is all Frye and the o-line fault either. Braylon has not been getting open and has been dropping WAY too many balls for someone making that kind of money.

I never really wanted Braylon in the first place and if there are anymore issues i want his head.

Comment

Second of all, Edwards has a gigantic ego. Because you likely haven't heard a press conference since he was at Michigan you have no idea. He called out his own player last week and has on numerous occasions talked *********** to opposing teams and then gone out and got his ass handed to him. Not to mention he wore a pink suit to the draft.

I like how he takes a shot at me when he knows nothing about me, what a jerk.

BF51, I have seen at least 5 Browns games this year thanks to NFL cable packages. I have seen them against Pitt, Atlanta, San Diego, Oakland, and last weeks game

Edwards ego is nothing compared to the one of TO, Moss, or CJ. Quit acting like he is a cancer to the team.

Also if Braylon is not the leader, who is? At least he is making an effort. Its sad when a second year player is the only one who is trying o rev up the team. Just sad.

Also what does a pink suit have to do with the draft.

Also that talking crap thing. Wasn't that against the Steelers? Where he had 7 receptions for about 137 yards? Yeah, bad day at the office (assuming it was that game).

Comment

Also here is an article on Braylon. Does not seem like a Ego maniac to me.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns
                          And he told Steelrs they were coming for them. The team, not just him, and they almost won.

The only time Braylon really has f'd up is when he called out ken lucas, who then held him to 3 catches for 30 yards

Comment

BF51, I have seen at least 5 Browns games this year thanks to NFL cable packages. I have seen them against Pitt, Atlanta, San Diego, Oakland, and last weeks game

Edwards ego is nothing compared to the one of TO, Moss, or CJ. Quit acting like he is a cancer to the team.

Also if Braylon is not the leader, who is? At least he is making an effort. Its sad when a second year player is the only one who is trying o rev up the team. Just sad.

Also that talking crap thing. Wasn't that against the Steelers? Where he had 7 receptions for about 137 yards? Yeah, bad day at the office (assuming it was that game).
                            I didn't take a shot at you. You are unquestionably a giant mark for Michigan. There's no debate in that. None.

So because he doesn't have an ego in the same category of TO he doesn't have an ego? His mouth is a problem. Everyone in Cleveland thinks so. He said that the hit Brian Russell put on Chad Johnson earlier in the year was a cheap shot. Whether or not it was a cheap shot is beside the point. Edwards would rather take the side of an opposing player than his own teamate. That my friend is disruptive.

Again, Braylon Edwards is not the leader, or the best player on the team. There are plenty of players who actually possess leadership skills, like Willie McGinest, Andre Davis, and Charlie Frye (he may not be the best QB but I promise you that the guys would rally behind him before Braylon).

He's not the only one making an effort, and often times he drops very easliy catchable balls. Ask any Browns fan and they will tell you that. Kellen Winslow is the best offensive player on that team and it's not even close.

I watch the Browns every week. Hell I'm friends with Charlie Frye (so yes I have my bias too, but it's not against Braylon who I like and Charlie likes too), trust me when I say this, Braylon is not the leader. He's the Keyshawn Johnson of the Browns, at best.

And I just read the article you posted (kinda funny that they too reference Meshawn). That basically confirms exactely what I just said. I have no idea why you put that. He calls out his own players, his coaching staff, and routinely fails to back it up.

Comment

I didn't take a shot at you. You are unquestionably a giant mark for Michigan. There's no debate in that. None.

So because he doesn't have an ego in the same category of TO he doesn't have an ego? His mouth is a problem. Everyone in Cleveland thinks so. He said that the hit Brian Russell put on Chad Johnson earlier in the year was a cheap shot. Whether or not it was a cheap shot is beside the point. Edwards would rather take the side of an opposing player than his own teamate. That my friend is disruptive.

Again, Braylon Edwards is not the leader, or the best player on the team. There are plenty of players who actually possess leadership skills, like Willie McGinest, Andre Davis, and Charlie Frye (he may not be the best QB but I promise you that the guys would rally behind him before Braylon).

He's not the only one making an effort, and often times he drops very easliy catchable balls. Ask any Browns fan and they will tell you that. Kellen Winslow is the best offensive player on that team and it's not even close.

I watch the Browns every week. Hell I'm friends with Charlie Frye (so yes I have my bias too, but it's not against Braylon who I like and Charlie likes too), trust me when I say this, Braylon is not the leader. He's the Keyshawn Johnson of the Browns, at best.

And I just read the article you posted. That basically confirms exactely what I just said. I have no idea why you put that. He calls out his own players, his coaching staff, and routinely fails to back it up.
                              Yes I am biased towards Michigan and I am not arguing that but its not like he is a cnacer.

He talked to Russell about the hit too, and said he did have a problem with it but was not calling him a dirty player. I don't see why he did it but he talked to the player about it and have settled it. I know Braylon drops some easy balls. That was his problem at Michigan but the games I have seen it does not seem like he is given much of a chance out there.

Braylon has been talking more than he should, but I don't think he is going to become a locker room cancer.

Comment

Nobody said he was a cancer. But there's a lot of room between being a cancer and being a leader. Braylon needs to learn to shut his mouth. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information