X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lecharles bentley.....oh wait.
    Packers 2008 record prediction: 9-7 w/o Favre, 11-5 with Favre

Comment

Wow, you Browns fans are so funny. I don't hear any of you guys going off on Winslow when he has called teams out and players out. But you guys get upset when all Braylon wants to do is win. How can you not blame him, look at the college he went to. So you guys stick behind your "Soldier," but not behind one of the hardest workers in the league who doesn't go out there and ruin organizations like TO and Moss.

Uneducated biased Buckeyes is all you guys are.

Thanks to Gang Green for the SIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbXXPOgR2w

Comment

Originally posted by ThEvIcTR
        Wow, you Browns fans are so funny. I don't hear any of you guys going off on Winslow when he has called teams out and players out. But you guys get upset when all Braylon wants to do is win. How can you not blame him, look at the college he went to. So you guys stick behind your "Soldier," but not behind one of the hardest workers in the league who doesn't go out there and ruin organizations like TO and Moss.

Winslow is actually consistantly making plays and not dropping easy catches. He IS our offense and our most contructive vocal leader.

Braylon is under-performing and just being b!tchey. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
          Originally posted by danman253
          Originally posted by soybean
          he's the new T.O. minus the skill.
          How exactly is that? :?
          well, obviously he's not as good as T.O. and i just said that cuz T.O. has done it on every team he's been on so far.
          well, obviously, you are clueless. T.O. is a crybaby drama queen. Braylon is trying to get Frye to pull his head outta his ass, seeing he is on an awful team. T.O. has never been on a team this bad

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
          Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
          ^^^^^^
          OMFG LMAO

Comment

I honestly felt bad for Frye.

I understand Edwards frustration with how the game had gone but Frye isn't the guy he should've been mad at. Our horrid pass rush was actually killing Frye, his only mistakes were made because he had all kinds of players in his face.

I don't see it as Edwards being a TO type, they were getting embarrased and he felt he had a chance to help the offense. Afterwards you could see him talking to Frye as if to apologize, it was a heat of the moment deal.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              I honestly felt bad for Frye.

I understand Edwards frustration with how the game had gone but Frye isn't the guy he should've been mad at. Our horrid pass rush was actually killing Frye, his only mistakes were made because he had all kinds of players in his face.

I don't see it as Edwards being a TO type, they were getting embarrased and he felt he had a chance to help the offense. Afterwards you could see him talking to Frye as if to apologize, it was a heat of the moment deal.

Does anyone remember when Reggie Wayne and Peyton Manning got into a heated dispute and starting pushing and shoving during the '04 Jaguars game? In "the heat of the moment" people do stupid things.

Comment

Like flip off fans.

Sorry... bro. I had too. :)
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

In deed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThEvIcTR

Speaking of uninformed and biased.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Braylon is a jerk and most of us Browns fans hate him b/c he went to TSUN, but if he makes plays I'll be happy. We need a better O-Line and maybe a good QB to make that happen though

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                        Braylon is a jerk and most of us Browns fans hate him b/c he went to TSUN, but if he makes plays I'll be happy. We need a better O-Line and maybe a good QB to make that happen though
                        And that would have no corraltion with you being a Buckeye fan would it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen
                          Braylon's an awesome receiver, I don't blame him for being stuck on such a crappy team. I wish to god he were a Charger.
                          Funny how you never hear Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, or Andre Johnson(which someone mentioned in an earlier post) popping off about being on a "crappy" team. It's not the Browns' fault that they're cursed.

Comment

BROWNS NEED A QB

Comment

Originally posted by BMadison95
                              Braylon's an awesome receiver, I don't blame him for being stuck on such a crappy team. I wish to god he were a Charger.
                              Funny how you never hear Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, or Andre Johnson(which someone mentioned in an earlier post) popping off about being on a "crappy" team. It's not the Browns' fault that they're cursed.
                              They all get the ball though on a pretty consistent basis, Braylon does not

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
                                Originally posted by BMadison95
                                They all get the ball though on a pretty consistent basis, Braylon does not
                                That is because we have K2, and Braylon doesn't get open.

Braylon just needs to settle down and pump his teams up. If he want to be great than he needs to act like it...calling people out isn't going to get him anywhere.

Also, trust me. It is not Charlie's fault, i actually think without his skills we would be even worse right now. Our offense coaching staff, philosophy, and o-line are all horrible. When we get some compatent people in those postions we should really start to see some improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information