Braylon Edwards Tirade...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 062704
    I think Braylon is a hard-working, high-effort guy whose stuck in a situation where he can't flourish and he's frustrated about it. I understand it a whole lot more than when I see Plaxico or Antonio Bryant throw a temper tantrum because their QB got sacked, but they were open once the CB saw the sack and pulled off them.
    Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
      Originally posted by raiderz4life
      He went at his O-Line not Frye
      no, it looked like he went after frye
      they said in one of the game's half time or pregame or postgame that he was telling frye that their o line was really playing with their thumbs up their ass

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I can see why he was pissed, i mean they were shut out, this is a team that should at the very least score points with all the weapons, and let their D keep them close in most cases....

but braylon is the #1 wr, he has winslow, but he is THE wr they have, he isnt going to where he has an anquan boldin already, or another solid guy to take the slack off....

but braylon was pullin for frye last year, he should relax a little because he was screaming for frye to get in, now will he start his "bench frye" campaign soon?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThEvIcTR
          Wow, you Browns fans are so funny. I don't hear any of you guys going off on Winslow when he has called teams out and players out. But you guys get upset when all Braylon wants to do is win. How can you not blame him, look at the college he went to. So you guys stick behind your "Soldier," but not behind one of the hardest workers in the league who doesn't go out there and ruin organizations like TO and Moss.

Uneducated biased Buckeyes is all you guys are.
          Actually Winslow has never done what Braylon did in calling out his own teammates. That was pretty inexcusable. Not to mention Winslow has been pretty remarkable this year. All you have to do is watch him catch the ball and not only break tackles but carry 2-3 defenders just so he can get an additional yard or 2. He is by far the best receiver on the team.

My problem with Braylon is that you never ever try to upstage another player especially when you run bad patterns, don't come back for the ball and tend to drop some easy balls. I don't think Braylon is a cancer, but I do believe that the losing is bothering him (it is bothering everyone). he needs to suck it up.
          Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Braylon Edwards is an pathetic. He needs to learn to catch passes instead of complaining when his team isn't playing very well, when has he taken respondibility for dropping a guarenteed TD pass in the waning moments? You don't hear him saying anything then. I don't like him or Chambers whining the way they've been this season, when you start performing then you attempt to play leader.
            Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Don't quote me on this, but I heard that he was saying something along the lines of his offensive lines horrible play and showing how beaten up Frye had gotten. Either way, I like Edwards. From neither an OSU or Michigan's fan perspective, I think he's a good player. I thought he was overhyped out of college, and he really wasn't my #3 player. But he'll end up being a good receiver.

There will always be quarterback/receiver controversy. Pennington and Coles who are best of friends (Pennington named his son Cole after Laveranues), were pissed at each other during the Bears game when Pennington missing Coles in the endzone.

Stop overblowing this.

Designs by Thule

Comment

How about this, Edwards and your 4th for Benson and our 5th

They are both unhappy so it could work
                Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123

Edwards is much more proven than Benson at this point. Although the Browns could desperately use a back like Benson.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Edwards is much more proven than Benson at this point. Although the Browns could desperately use a back like Benson.
                    it was a joke! I was playing around.....
                    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                    Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

it was a joke! I was playing around.....
                      I know, I'm just saying. It's not a completely outrageous statement.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan_VIlma
                        Don't quote me on this, but I heard that he was saying something along the lines of his offensive lines horrible play and showing how beaten up Frye had gotten. Either way, I like Edwards. From neither an OSU or Michigan's fan perspective, I think he's a good player. I thought he was overhyped out of college, and he really wasn't my #3 player. But he'll end up being a good receiver.

There will always be quarterback/receiver controversy. Pennington and Coles who are best of friends (Pennington named his son Cole after Laveranues), were pissed at each other during the Bears game when Pennington missing Coles in the endzone.

Stop overblowing this.
                        I don't care if he's talking about the offensive line or about Frye. The fact is, until his game is flawless he shouldn't be calling anyone out at all. Is he a good wide receiver? Absolutely. Has he made plays for the Browns? Without a doubt. But he has also dropped important passes, consistently allows cb's to undercut him on slants and often runs incredibly lazy routes. You clean up your act and play 100% and maybe others will learn from you example. All we'd have now is 53 players on the sideline throwing hissy fits.
                        Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information