Braylon Edwards Tirade...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braylon Edwards Tirade...

Anyonelse see Braylon go off on Charlie Frye? I guess his explanation was that he as trying to get his guys fired up or something like that.

All I know is that it didn't look good at all. I guess I believe him but it really looked like he was attacking his QB there.

What are your guys' thoughts on things like this where the WR goes after the QB in general?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

I think Braylon is a hard-working, high-effort guy whose stuck in a situation where he can't flourish and he's frustrated about it. I understand it a whole lot more than when I see Plaxico or Antonio Bryant throw a temper tantrum because their QB got sacked, but they were open once the CB saw the sack and pulled off them.

Comment

Braylon is in a bad situation. He has the worst QB in football and all Frye does is stare down one WR a game, usually Soldier. I would not call it a tirade, he is just trying to get frye to play football.

Comment

He went at his O-Line not Frye

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life
          They have an o-line? Who all is on it?

Comment

really i saw otherwise.
            as long as its not like TO and not consistent.Edwards is a competitor and just wants to win.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Re: Braylon Edwards Tyrade...

Originally posted by sweetness34
              Anyonelse see Braylon go off on Charlie Frye? I guess his explanation was that he as trying to get his guys fired up or something like that.

All I know is that it didn't look good at all. I guess I believe him but it really looked like he was attacking his QB there.

What are your guys' thoughts on things like this where the WR goes after the QB in general?

Thats frustration stemming from the browns abysmal play.

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
              Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
              ^^^^^^
              OMFG LMAO

Comment

no, it looked like he went after frye

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                  no, it looked like he went after frye
                  Um yea he did go after Frye, he grabbed Charlie's jersey.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

yep...

Yah he was going straight for Frye from what I saw. I'd rather have a guy frustrated cause he wants to win than have someone mope and not even try cause he isn't "happy". We'll trade you Moss for Braylon straight across.....we'll even throw in an offensive co-ordinator....come on...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

he's the new T.O. minus the skill.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
                        he's the new T.O. minus the skill.
                        How exactly is that? :?

Comment

imagine copping abuse from a bloke thats achieved 2/5 of exactly nothing. I guess if Braylon actually does something it might count

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan
                            imagine copping abuse from a bloke thats achieved 2/5 of exactly nothing. I guess if Braylon actually does something it might count
                            If you're an even bigger bloke who is holding back the bloke whose achieved 2/5 of nothing, it's imaginable.

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan
                              Yes and he has a qb that can get him the ball, and a line that allows his qb to do so.

Braylon is not a headcase, he has not once called out his team as losers or ever quit on them

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information