Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trade Randy Moss for Matt Schaub?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schaub is rediculously overrated.

He has mediocre accuracy, even in the games he started last year.

Comment

I don't put a lot of faith in a QB in his 6th season who still looks like a rookie a lot of the time. Cowboys put faith in a no game wonder in Romo. They aren't regretting that.
      Because that happens every time the starter is benched. :roll:

If Schaub was actually better than Vick, the Falcons would be shopping him rather than Schaub, because he would go for a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
        one good game against a terrible pass defense doesn't mean that Schaub is any better. Kelly Holcomb, Aaron Brooks, and Gus Frerrote tore up that same Patriots defense in the middle of 05 also. What Schaub did was nice, but hardly incredible.

Not only that, but the Patriots had no tape on Schaub. And the Falcons manipulated the injury report to make it seem as if Vick was playing, which no doubt affected New England's defensive gameplan. Basically, the Patriots pass D was used like a 2$ *****, by mediocre Quarterbacks all season.

Comment

Originally posted by tom
          trade him for vick
          correct a big smiley sticker for you

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by thule
            All I have to say is Moss likely Warrants a 2nd round pick right now. Walker was younger and shipped for a high 2nd rounder. Moss would likely bring a mid 2nd rounder...which is right were ATL is looking to be.
            I think I speak for most Oakland fans when I say lets do business. A mid 2nd round pick would suit us just fine.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp
              Originally posted by thule
              All I have to say is Moss likely Warrants a 2nd round pick right now. Walker was younger and shipped for a high 2nd rounder. Moss would likely bring a mid 2nd rounder...which is right were ATL is looking to be.
              I think I speak for most Oakland fans when I say lets do business. A mid 2nd round pick would suit us just fine.
              Interesting...I was wondering if Oak fans would be upset saying he was worth more. Personally I feel a mid 2nd is right about on key.

Comment

Jerry Porter for Matt Schaub, Yes.

Randy Moss for Matt Schaub, No.

Won't happen. Both player salaries have to be about the same for the trade to happen. And Atlanta has enough head cases (Mike Vick among them) that. They don't need another.

Plus the Raiders are in the running for the Brady Quinn sweepstakes. Of coarse no QB is going to be effective with that offensive line.

Comment

I wouldn't put Moss with another crap qb. The one he is with is bad enough. Moss has to much talent to be sitting with the raiders or falcons. He needs to be with a team that actually has a qb who can play the position.

Comment

Originally posted by snortie
                    I wouldn't put Moss with another crap qb. The one he is with is bad enough. Moss has to much talent to be sitting with the raiders or falcons. He needs to be with a team that actually has a qb who can play the position.
                    The door is never open as they say

Comment

Draft Picks
                      I need to get friends signed up on Lockerz.com to get more points. Costs you nothing. PM me email addy for invite.

Comment

No.., but i would trade Mike Vick for Randy Moss. That way Moss would have a good QB to throw to him, and Schaub would have a good WR to throw to. Vick can go to the raiders who sign or draft anyone whether they are a mess or not.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft

Won't happen. Both player salaries have to be about the same for the trade to happen. And Atlanta has enough head cases (Mike Vick among them) that. They don't need another.

Plus the Raiders are in the running for the Brady Quinn sweepstakes. Of coarse no QB is going to be effective with that offensive line.
                          to bad al davis doesnt draft qbs in the 1st.
                          as it is i support the randy moss for schaub theory 100%.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                            Originally posted by eacantdraft

to bad al davis doesnt draft qbs in the 1st.
                            as it is i support the randy moss for schaub theory 100%.
                            How about trading away Al Davis? He did draft Todd (weefer) Marinovich in the first round. And Marc (string bean) Wilson.

Comment

i would trade schaub for moss in a heart beat. moss wants to play with vick, and the only thing vick needs right now is a legitimate wideout. alge crumpler cant do everything as he was often triple teamed in the red zone this past week.

i would not trade schaub for jerry porter. porter has proven nothing. atlanta already has one jerry porter(ashley lelie).
                              Packers 2008 record prediction: 9-7 w/o Favre, 11-5 with Favre

Comment

Originally posted by snortie
                                Vick wouldn't be such a crap QB if his receivers would catch the damn ball.

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                                Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                                ^^^^^^
                                OMFG LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information