Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trade Randy Moss for Matt Schaub?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moss for Leftwich or Plummer or Huard

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
      Originally posted by snortie
      I wouldn't put Moss with another crap qb. The one he is with is bad enough. Moss has to much talent to be sitting with the raiders or falcons. He needs to be with a team that actually has a qb who can play the position.
      Vick wouldn't be such a crap QB if his receivers would catch the damn ball.
      yep

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend
        Moss for Leftwich. Hmmmm...

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
          put it this way im not much of a Schaub fan

Comment

This trade seems too good to be true, Mike Tice wanted to get Moss, and Leftwich is definitely gone, so trade him to the Raiders. That way they can use their pick on either Calvin Johnson, AP or Joe Thomas, and still get an upgrade at QB. Plus, he has a cannon, which Al Davis loves.

Comment

I like this trade from both angles.

- Vick/Moss would be the biggest story to hit since the 92 Dream Team. Atlanta has always had problems selling tickets, even with an NFL icon at QB. It's clear they need a #1 WR and that Moss needs new scenary. As for how they would co-exist. I think quite well. A lot of times the weirdo's tend to mix pretty well together. Atlanta has to get rid of Schuab anyway, else he will leave via free agency after next year.

- Oakland has so many needs offensively that drafting a QB with their first pick isn't going to do much. While Schuab might not be a Davis QB, he is exactly what the Raiders need. He's a accurrate passer that would be excelllent in a three and five step drop set. The Raiders could move to more of a West Coast type offense, which would really benefit the OL in terms of pass blocking. Gallery and company would no longer be required to hold blocks for long periods to time to wait for routes to develop and the QB to make checkdowns. Schuab short and mid range skills were very solid at UVA and he'd work well with Lamont Jordan in that regard. With their first pick they could grab Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Joe Thomas or even Alan Branch. If they draft an offesensive star, suddenly they don't look so bad on O.

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by tom
                This trade seems too good to be true, Mike Tice wanted to get Moss, and Leftwich is definitely gone, so trade him to the Raiders. That way they can use their pick on either Calvin Johnson, AP or Joe Thomas, and still get an upgrade at QB. Plus, he has a cannon, which Al Davis loves.
                I personally have no interest in Leftwich, dunno about other Raider fans. I'd rather roll the dice on Schaub.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

thats what i was thinking when i made this thread, that moss wants out and vick says thats why he is not a good passer because he does not have a #1 WR(bulls@#$ vick just s*cks) also everyone has Oak drafting Calvin Johnson so they would solve 3 prob. with 1 action. they would get a good QB, get rid of moss because he wants out, and if they draft a #1 WR in Calvin Johnson then you would not need moss(or porter).

Matthew 19:26
                  Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

I can't believe a made up, "what if...", thread like this has made three pages.

:?:

Comment

I would trade Moss for Schaub hell even give them Porter

I just want them 2 gone from Oakland
                      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

I think atlanta would be hesitant to make this trade because of Moss reputation but you never know.....after the way the WR's has performed this year Arthur Blank might be willing to make a trade like this and it would help both teams out.

Comment

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by Komp
                          Originally posted by tom
                          I personally have no interest in Leftwich, dunno about other Raider fans. I'd rather roll the dice on Schaub.
                          It takes two to tango my friend.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

- Vick/Moss would be the biggest story to hit since the 92 Dream Team. Atlanta has always had problems selling tickets, even with an NFL icon at QB. It's clear they need a #1 WR and that Moss needs new scenary. As for how they would co-exist. I think quite well. A lot of times the weirdo's tend to mix pretty well together. Atlanta has to get rid of Schuab anyway, else he will leave via free agency after next year.
                            I like it. and honestly Moss would be good here IMO. he would get back to his routine and assuming we fire Mora and hire a good coach like Chow to be our HC and bring in a guy like Tenuta for our DC (it would work with our personnel because he likes to blitz safeties a lot) we could have a beastly team.

Owner of ScarDraft
                            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                              trade him for vick
                              i concur. 8)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

If a trade like this actually went down, I would be the happiest man in the world. It's not that Randy Moss can't catch right now in Oakland, it's that he doesn't even concentrate, try, or make an effort anymore with such a terrible offense. I know Arthur Blank didn't want him before because of the potential he saw in Roddy White and Michael Jenkins, but as we all know now, they both are garbage (sad but true Atlanta fans.) Vick clearly has one of the best deep balls and combine that with the explosiveness of Randy Moss we finally have an offense to be feared. Next season I could see us having such an amazing offense, Jerious Norwood looks like he can excel at the full-time RB position and finally an elite reciever like Randy Moss. Combine that with Alge Crumpler, a top-3 TE, Justin Griffith, a top-3 FB, and Michael Vick, one of the biggest gamebreakers in the history of the NFL, you just have to be scared to go up against this offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information