X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bears Total Turnovers 34.
    Ravens Total Turnovers 29.
    Even with those i would still pick Baltimore to win it all because
    A.Rex Grossman has lack of playoff experience.
    B.Rex Grossman when pressured and gets hit turns the ball over to much.
    C.Steve McNair has plenty of playoff experence.
    D.Steve McNair more mobile.
    Baltimore wins.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
      Baltimore wins.
      The question isnt so much can the Ravens beat the Bears, but can they beat 2 or 3 out of Denver, KC, Cincy, San Diego, Indy or New England? That's tougher. The Bears will most likely cruise to the NFC Championship game, at least.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

JLew is back. This keeps the D (most vital part of Ravens) resting while the offense is driving the field. McNair is a vet leader, meanwhile Grossman has a lack of experience and turns the ball over under pressure, which is what happens in the playoffs. I think Rex has a day like Eli did last year against Carolina, and they were even home. If Bears are on road and Rex doesn't play well, they are done.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
          Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
          Baltimore wins.
          The question isnt so much can the Ravens beat the Bears, but can they beat 2 or 3 out of Denver, KC, Cincy, San Diego, Indy or New England? That's tougher. The Bears will most likely cruise to the NFC Championship game, at least.
          Exactely. And Steve McNair isn't more mobile than Grossman. He hasn't been since 2002.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Call me a homer but of course I had to go with the Ravens..if we continue to play like we did against Pitt, it will be hard for anyone to beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Here are the numbers.

Bears have a better total offense.

Bears have a better scoring offense.

Bears have a better rushing offense.

Bears have a better passing offense.

Bears have a better total defense.

Bears have a better scoring defense.

Bears have a better passing defense.

Bears create more turnovers.

Ravens have a better rushing defense.

Ravens turn the ball over less.

Obviously some of this is due to strength of schedule, so take it for what it's worth, but those are the numbers. People like the hate on the Bears, but we're in the top half of the league in every single category.
              The 2 Most important aspects of football in January....taking care of the ball and stopping the run.
              so true

our offense is coming along and we are just hitting stride... jamal is getting back to form after billick took over the play calling.. our passing game has multiple threats with mason, clayton, williams, and heap...

also i dont think theres a defense in the NFL that fires up their offense as much as the ravens do... also the ravens have had an int in all but one games and have had sacks in every game

Go Ravens!

Comment

Jamal is looking good, McNair was 1 yard short of a super bowl victory so I think he will come in pumped up since this is probably his last chance.

Comment

I'm not extremely impressed with the Ravens at this point.

They're obviously a good team, I just feel their record is just a tick better than they've played. Say if they were 7-4 that would seem about right to me.

Comment

both teams suck.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20
                      Call me a homer but of course I had to go with the Ravens..if we continue to play like we did against Pitt, it will be hard for anyone to beat us.
                      Oh you mean that inept Pittsburgh team this week? Don't mean to harp on ya but that win is not very impressive (well 27-0 is impressive but it's the Steelers), considering Pittsburgh is blowing monkey balls this season (they lost to the friggin Raiders).

Not that the Bears beating the crap out of San Fran and Buffalo is any better, but you did lose to Carolina at home as well, a team that just lost to Washington.

I know this isn't saying much with Rex but I question Air McNair's durability and Boller behind him. At least we've got a solid vet if Rex goes down. Plus we have 3 very capable RB's in TJ, Cedric, and AP. Who's behind Lewis on the depth chart?

And Jamal Lewis has rushed big against teams who give up over 100 yard per game on the ground. The best rush defense he's rushed against in the past 3 weeks or so has been Pittsburgh, and they're ranked about 9th or 10th in the league at 100yd/pg...The other two are giving up over 115 a game in Cincy and the Titans.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

When the Bengals beat the Ravens and the Bears beat the Vikes this week everyone will start saying the opposite thing. Fans in this league are so fickle from a week to week basis. We lose by 4 points to the Patriots and all of the sudden we're in a free-fall. Get real.
                        To be fair I notice that a lot more from the bears fans than others. It's a good thing though, it's why people like you guys because you're not so far up your own a**** that you can see daylight through the other end.
                        What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                        It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Originally posted by rchrd
                          When the Bengals beat the Ravens and the Bears beat the Vikes this week everyone will start saying the opposite thing. Fans in this league are so fickle from a week to week basis. We lose by 4 points to the Patriots and all of the sudden we're in a free-fall. Get real.
                          To be fair I notice that a lot more from the bears fans than others. It's a good thing though, it's why people like you guys because you're not so far up your own a**** that you can see daylight through the other end.
                          Whoo Hoo!! I see the light rchrd. :D

Btw, I can't get enough of that Crystal Palace quote in your sig. Cracks me up everytime I read it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

As a PItt Fan, lemme say, Freaking USC could have destroyed us last game. NO discredit to you, but that was the most pathetic display I've ever seen from an O-Line. It's the same s*** every game. Bad O-Line play, stupid turnovers and stupid penalties. If you can do that to a good team...I'll be impressed.

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                            Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                            ^^^^^^
                            OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                              Oh you mean that inept Pittsburgh team this week? Don't mean to harp on ya but that win is not very impressive (well 27-0 is impressive but it's the Steelers), considering Pittsburgh is blowing monkey balls this season (they lost to the friggin Raiders).

Not that the Bears beating the crap out of San Fran and Buffalo is any better, but you did lose to Carolina at home as well, a team that just lost to Washington.

I know this isn't saying much with Rex but I question Air McNair's durability and Boller behind him. At least we've got a solid vet if Rex goes down. Plus we have 3 very capable RB's in TJ, Cedric, and AP. Who's behind Lewis on the depth chart?

And Jamal Lewis has rushed big against teams who give up over 100 yard per game on the ground. The best rush defense he's rushed against in the past 3 weeks or so has been Pittsburgh, and they're ranked about 9th or 10th in the league at 100yd/pg...The other two are giving up over 115 a game in Cincy and the Titans.
                              You really cant gauge our team by who we beat and lost to. I mean we beat the chargers and people have them as the best team in the league. But at the same time weve lost to the Panthers who have been a dissapointment.

The win against the steelers was impressive because the steelers usually always give us a tough game and we completely destroyed them. More of a moral victory.

Also at RB we have Musa Smith and Mike Anderson backing up Jamal. Both are quality back ups IMO.

Both teams have unimpressive offenses and great defenses. Both teams have had pretty easy schedules. But in the end both teams are 9-2 and top 5 teams in the league so you cant discredit either one.

Comment

Chargers are best 9-2 team, no doubt. They were bound to have a letdown against the Raiders, who have a decent defense.

I think the Bears are more talented, but they will lose early due to QB play being inconsistent.

Ravens could face SD in the AFC Championship.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information