Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermath of The River City Relay...

Comment

Yeah the second I saw this thread the only thing I could think about were Aaron Brooks plays.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Yeah the second I saw this thread the only thing I could think about were Aaron Brooks plays.
        Well at least he left his mark on the game then...something people will remember him by..

Comment

i think jim marshall was the defensive player that returned a fumble to the wrong endzone
          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

plummer throwing an interception with his left hand

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

This happend in the old days but it was the 49ers vs another team and the player on the other team got the ball and ran it to his own endzone which made it a touchback.

Comment

I'd say Lamont Thompson buying a pump fake in the open field by Keenan McCardell that was hilarious.

Comment

I would say when Ty Detmer headbutted the wall and was out for the year that was the dumbest s**t ive ever seen.

Also a couple years ago when Desmond Howard was on the Lions, he had just come back from a neck injury and had just returned a kickoff for a TD and he ran to the sidelines Robert Porcher ran up behind him and slapped him really hard on the helmet and strained his neck. He was out for the rest of the year, i think that can be blamed simply on Lions karma though

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                    I would say when Ty Detmer headbutted the wall and was out for the year that was the dumbest s**t ive ever seen.

Also a couple years ago when Desmond Howard was on the Lions, he had just come back from a neck injury and had just returned a kickoff for a TD and he ran to the sidelines Robert Porcher ran up behind him and slapped him really hard on the helmet and strained his neck. He was out for the rest of the year, i think that can be blamed simply on Lions karma though
                    I think it was Gus Frerotte from the skins.
                    Peyton Manning Fanboy
                    Originally posted by Complex
                    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost View Post
                      I'd say Lamont Thompson buying a pump fake in the open field by Keenan McCardell that was hilarious.
                      That's definitely one of the worst more recent plays. IIRC, the San Diego crowd actually started laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        Aaron Brooks backward pass.....seriously....I don't know if anything can top that.
                        It feels much better to have a sensible quarterback under center.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Any interception thrown by Vinny when he was a Raven, by far the worst plays ever.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Anyone mention the Kiwi "Phantom Sack" this year on Young. That was fairly funny :D

Comment

Every play of Ryan Leaf's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                                Every play of Ryan Leaf's career.
                                We have a winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information