No announcement yet.

Stupidest/Worst Play Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, its not like he was doing too much to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
      hes not the only 1 that did it..i forget what other QB did the same thing last year or 2years ago..was it McNabb..?

McPherson also got hit by Titan's mascot who was driving a cart..lmao

Sadly Vick has done that before. McPherson had so much dam potential if he just focused. Didnt he win Mr. Basketball/Mr. Football in Florida. DAM
      Originally posted by STARHEATHER
      the only hot actreeses are adult
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
      Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
        Sadly Vick has done that before. McPherson had so much dam potential if he just focused. Didnt he win Mr. Basketball/Mr. Football in Florida. DAM
        Potential and athletic ability don't always overcome stupidity.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          HOW CAN WE FORGET!!!

GUS FERROTTE!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA. You know what Im talking about.

What an idiot.
          why would you headbutt padding?

Comment

Thats why hes Gus Ferotte. The one good season he ever had, he ruined by slamming his head into a concrete wall.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
              he probably would of been tackled inside 5 but at least we keep moving! damnit reche..you and oyur ******* Deer in the Headlights Eyes
              Crackhead eyes...

Comment

Just imagine if Nick Harper returned that fumble from two years ago. Bettis last carry would go down as one of the most awful(for steeler fans) in NFL history.
                Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                the only hot actreeses are adult
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Vincent Jackson catching the ball falling to the ground not touched gets up and drops it into the ground.Not the stupidest but damn stupid.THe refs were even stupider when they said he attempted to throw it but he didnt make a forward motion with his arm.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

With the Lions it's awfully hard to pick out just one.

Marty Mornhinweg winning the coin toss for OT and taking the wind. On the road against Chicago no less.

Comment

Leon Lett...twice.

Comment

The Tony Romo botch. Pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                          The Tony Romo botch. Pitiful.
                          And then how slow he ran after it, he had a wide open lane for a TD to win the game, and he's considered a mobile QB too...

Comment

I havent read the other posts on here...but need I say more than two words - Leon Lett

Comment

haha nvm already said by someone...but I think with the stupidity of his plays they should be repeated over and over

Comment

When the Bucs lost that MNF game to the Colts on an idiotic Unsportsmanlike Conduct call...

ugh

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information