No announcement yet.

Stupidest/Worst Play Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but....

Plaxico Burress in his rookie year made a sweet diving catch, rolling over on the ground and keeping control of the ball.

Then, being untouched, he promptly stood up and spiked the ball in celebration and walked away from it... giving the other team a free fumble recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
      whos that guy who pick the fumble up and return it on him self and drop the ball in his own endzone and the other team pick it up and scored
      this man has a way with words.

Originally posted by mythbusta
      i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
      who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
        Not really a play, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen done on a football field:

haah on my highschool team we had our right tackle line up besides our left haha that was funny but these guys are profesionals!!?? haha i cried i laughed so hard at this!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
          haah on my highschool team we had our right tackle line up besides our left haha that was funny but these guys are profesionals!!?? haha i cried i laughed so hard at this!
          Yeah, that is hilarious. That's Adrian Mcpherson right? I swear I saw him do something else that was incredibly dumb but it's not coming to me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            Doesn't seem like a stupid/worst play ever to me. Was just very unforunate they didn't get in.

That picture right there is one of the most memorable in my mind, for better or worse. If I had to some up why football is a superior sport, I would simply use that picture to help explain.

Of course you probably hate me for saying that, but again, it was such an epic battle to end for the Titans. Wished they had won that Super Bowl.

The one to go with it from that Superbowl was Steve McNair with his head in his hands, sobbing, as confetti was falling all around him.

Comment

I know the play some of you are talking about. It is easily the greatest blooper in sports. A Minnesota Viking (Hall of Famer I think, but I know he was at least really good) picked up a fumble and must have become disorientated and began running the wrong way. He ran the entire length of the field in the wrong direction while the announcer was saying, "HE'S RUNNING THE WRONG WAY!!!" He then proceded to reach the endzone and spike the ball out of bounds resulting in a safety.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DraftMasterG View Post
                  Is that necessary or relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post

TWO YEARSSSSSS THAT JACK KNOB

Comment

• Eli Manning @ 0:24 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLHqllXIxJI

Comment

• Originally posted by DraftMasterG View Post

TWO YEARSSSSSS THAT JACK KNOB
                          I don't know what being an idiot has to do with being a jerk or to do with the worst/stupidest plays ever.

Comment

I don't know what being an idiot has to do with being a jerk or to do with the worst/stupidest plays ever.
                            phil dawson was on montelle

Comment

winslow was supposed to drive a slant route not a post

Comment

• didnt Peyton Manning once line under a OG

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information