Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Wait, Kiffin is running WCO?

Then what the hell is the point of getting Russel?
    That is why I am leaning toward CJ or trade down for Quinn. Knapp is the OC it is definitely a version of the WCO.
    Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

Russell did complete 68% of his passes last year. So he could definitely fit in a W.C.O, just like other Quarterbacks with similar abilities as him, like Brett Favre, and John Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
        interesting. williams, moss, curry. dangerous passing game. plus add russell at qb
        With nobody blocking=No success in the air
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Wait, Kiffin is running WCO?

Then what the hell is the point of getting Russel?
          Exactly. Even though if we do get Russell I guess we'll have some sort of mixed WCO.

Comment

I see no reason why the Raiders couldn't craft the WCO around Russell's skill set. Knapp did it (rather unsuccessfully) with Vick, but Childress and Reid did well with a young McNabb in the WCO. I can see Knapp borrowing a lot from the Eagles in 2000-2002 to help develop Russell. Of course, the Eagles OLine was always pretty good in the first place.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Id be open to it. Hed probably come cheap and we could give him a chance to turn around a once-promising career

Comment

If theyre running WCO, they should get Calvin Johnson in the 1st, and a 2nd round qb.

Russell should be in an Air Coryell system. I don't like him as a qb anyway, but still.

Comment

If theyre running WCO, they should get Calvin Johnson in the 1st, and a 2nd round qb.

Russell should be in an Air Coryell system. I don't like him as a qb anyway, but still.
                  If the Raiders get CJ in the first and Trent Edwards in the second round that would be a great first day for them IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    If the Raiders get CJ in the first and Trent Edwards in the second round that would be a great first day for them IMO.
                    If Kalil is at number 33 the Raiders will take him...

Comment

There is no guarantee the Raiders will go OLine at #33. It is possible they could trade back a little and still get an Edwards or a Drew Stanton in the early-mid second. Khalil is getting valued very differently by different teams. He could tumble, but I think he will be a quality player.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

1. CJ
                        2. Kalil
                        3. Beck

That would be a great first 3 rounds for Oakland. Thats if Beck is there in round 3, which he should be.

Comment

I feel like Beck would be an amazing addition to that team. Very good call. Some could call it a reach, but I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                            I feel like Beck would be an amazing addition to that team. Very good call. Some could call it a reach, but I don't think so.
                            He's a perfect fit. I think he would thrive, especially if they bolster that oline and get CJ.

Beck's age is overrated. I like the kid alot, I think he's gonna be a steal for somebody.

Comment

Very true. I feel like the Eagles will get him if he really falls into the 5th. Andy Reid has a soft spot for fellow Mormons. I'm not saying he will fall that far, but if he does, look for the Eagles to snag him.

Comment

The only question is, is Grove able to be the leader of that line. He was god awful last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information