No announcement yet.

Mike Williams could head to Oakland?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't care who is the QB or who the WR's are because no one is ever going to suceed behind that terrible line, and thats a fact!

Comment

wouldnt mind him but CJ would be a better pick up

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Lane Kiffin has said before that the Raiders are running a hybrid WCO, they won't be doing just dinks and dunks, they will go deep.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Do the raiders really need another lazy wide receiver?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Wait, Kiffin is running WCO?

Then what the hell is the point of getting Russel?
            well it can help because teams know you can go deep so they wont play low coverages. It only benfits the team that has a qb that has a strong arm.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              If theyre running WCO, they should get Calvin Johnson in the 1st, and a 2nd round qb.

Russell should be in an Air Coryell system. I don't like him as a qb anyway, but still.
              samething can be said about Johnson, why stick him in a WCO when he has the skills to go deep and jump for the ball. They should get Russell or trade down and get Thomas who has been in a ZBS.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                samething can be said about Johnson, why stick him in a WCO when he has the skills to go deep and jump for the ball. They should get Russell or trade down and get Thomas who has been in a ZBS.
                I think theyre a little gun shy about drafting tackles that high now.

Say hi to Robert Gallery kids.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                  Say hi to Robert Gallery kids.

Robert Gallery is going to break out this year and be a solid OT. This of course would still make him a small bust, but he will be good this year. I think Tom Cable will finally tap into that potential. Anyways, I totally agree with you on the Raiders avoiding Thomas. Why draft one OT in the top 5 when you are still waiting for the last one to pan out.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                    Robert Gallery is going to break out this year and be a solid OT. This of course would still make him a small bust, but he will be good this year. I think Tom Cable will finally tap into that potential. Anyways, I totally agree with you on the Raiders avoiding Thomas. Why draft one OT in the top 5 when you are still waiting for the last one to pan out.
                    Im calling Gallery a bust because you dont give that kind of money, or draft a player that high for a RT. Dont get me wrong, I like Robert. And I do believe he will have a good year, but my opinion wont change the fear of having a LT fail for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                      If Mike Williams could get his attitude straight Sean Payton and Drew Brees could make him a hall of famer.
                      Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                        ({-QFT-})

That is my ten characters....

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                          Im calling Gallery a bust because you dont give that kind of money, or draft a player that high for a RT. Dont get me wrong, I like Robert. And I do believe he will have a good year, but my opinion wont change the fear of having a LT fail for 3 years.
                          So if Gallery turns out to be a solid starting OT for the next 6-7 years you'd still call him a major bust because it took him a while to get there? I dunno about that...however, he hasn't shown the ability to do that as of yet, and I would consider him a bust at this moment.

Anyways, this thread is about Mike Williams, not Gallery, so we'll let it continue on that topic...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Take him, please

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                              Why? I believe Mike Williams will be the greatest wide reciever, possibly in the history of football.

Comment

Teyo Johnson part 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information