Jenkins comment from Yasinskas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
    Would Panther fans do a 4th Round pick and Joe Klopfenstein for him?
    Rams are drafting Branch. Done deal.

Comment

in regards to mcfarland. IMO he was valued a little higher because he was supposed to fill a glaring need during the season. You never know what could happen be4 the season starts in terms of cuts and rookies and other players developing so i think right now GMs r tighter with picks and he is only worth a 3rd. If he was healthy and on the block when indy traded for mcfarland, i think he'd fetch a 2nd easily.
      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        If he's still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
          If Anthony McFarland warranted a (late) 2nd, then surely Jenkins would too.
          True, but that was also Trade Deadline on a team making a superbowl run. Now, had they not won the superbowl, people would look back and say how ridiculous that trade was. But they won, and it looks great.

McFarland isn't fighting depression or Alcoholism either.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
            True, but that was also Trade Deadline on a team making a superbowl run. Now, had they not won the superbowl, people would look back and say how ridiculous that trade was. But they won, and it looks great.

McFarland hasn't fought depression or Alcoholism in the past either.
            Fixed

He's had problems, doesn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              Fixed

He's had problems, doesn't have.
              Are you certain? because frankly.. It's hard to just be cured of Alcoholism.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Alcoholism or addiction to substance is a result of an X factor in your life. Some people got beat by their daddy, others have something recent come into their life that causes them to lose control. Jenkins got injured and for the first time since he could remember he was away from his support network. There were no problems when he had his knee injured a year later and nothing this year either.

Comment

C'mon Jerry Jones!!!!
                  What position do you think that Jenkins would play in a 3-4? I havent seen a lot of him play.

Comment

The only defensive tackles you could realistically put ahead of him in the NFL are:
                    Henderson
                    Stroud
                    Rogers
                    Williams

Theres not many others who're better, some who're comparable, but not many who're better. A 2nd is fair value imo. No DT in the second is going to be as good as he is for the next three years, and none, realistically project to be as good.
                    That Tommie Harris guy is alright :\

Comment

The only defensive tackles you could realistically put ahead of him in the NFL are:
                      Henderson
                      Stroud
                      Rogers
                      Williams

Theres not many others who're better, some who're comparable, but not many who're better. A 2nd is fair value imo. No DT in the second is going to be as good as he is for the next three years, and none, realistically project to be as good.
                      Hampton is better and the other Williams as well. I'm not sure which Williams you are talking about because there are two good ones that should be included, the one is SD and the one in Minny.

Comment

Any why is that?

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Henderson
                          Stroud
                          Rogers
                          Williams

I bet I can come up with more than 30 tackles that averaged more production per season in the last three years.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            Any why is that?
                            Cause I hope it's not true and that Dallas is able to draft Branch.

Comment

Henderson
                              Stroud
                              Rogers
                              Williams

and Wilfork..wow how underrated is :\

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                                and Wilfork..wow how underrated is :\
                                ...and Jason Ferguson... geez... some people are sooooo forgetful.

I would add Casey Hampton and Jamaal Williams in there too. ...unless he is including Jamaal, then in that case I would put Kevin Williams up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information