Dante Hall traded to the Rams for a 5th rounder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    What? I agreed that Justin Miller was no Santonio Holmes........
    well i meant that if i was a jets fan i would rather have holmes over miller, not at the return game but at the respective positions. i wouldn't thank any of my lucky stars. thats what i meant by disagreeing. :D but i guess that what you were talking about did count as an agreement.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      well i meant that if i was a jets fan i would rather have holmes over miller, not at the return game but at the respective positions. i wouldn't thank any of my lucky stars. thats what i meant by disagreeing. :D but i guess that what you were talking about did count as an agreement.
      Yes so I was right and you were wrong! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

we also swapped third rounders

Chiefs | D. Hall trade update
        Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:19:11 -0700

Updating a previous item, Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports the Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Rams have swapped third-round picks in this year's NFL Draft as part of the trade which sent WR Dante' Hall to the Rams Wednesday, April 25.

Comment

Yes so I was right and you were wrong! :D
          yea well in your mind you were right but in my mind i was right. but i think once again we can both agree that noone is as right as Wright.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

WHOA. we got a better 3rd round pick out of the deal. I likes I likes!!!!!!
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              yea well in your mind you were right but in my mind i was right. but i think once again we can both agree that noone is as right as Wright.
              3 agreements in a week? Dear God the end is near.............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

good move by both teams.......the rams needed a return man and they got one, Dante Hall will be even better on turf and playing indoors.

Comment

Damn, I'd rather not have Hall in the NFC.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Damn, I'd rather not have Hall in the NFC.
                    Apparently St. Louis was unaware of your concern, if you call them now they made withdraw the trade before its final.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

On one hand, it's a 5th round pick. On the other, I'm not sold on Dante Hall right now. He's not what he briefly was.

But if the Rams did in fact upgrade their 3rd round pick in the process, then I suppose it's a good move.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Kansas City was two spots behind St. Louis in the 3rd round.
                        3.84 was KC's and 3.82 was St Louis'.
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Apparently St. Louis was unaware of your concern, if you call them now they made withdraw the trade before its final.
                          Good, I'll give Armey a call... see if we could get this thing voided.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

please... all these people throwing out names...

Terrence McGee, Justin Miller...

yea, neither of those guys is as good as Devin Hester.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Good, I'll give Armey a call... see if we could get this thing voided.
                              Ummm, wow....this is awkward but we, fans of the AFC West, are already appealing your plans to void this trade.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Devin Hester is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information