Dante Hall traded to the Rams for a 5th rounder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Komp View Post
    Ummm, wow....this is awkward but we, fans of the AFC West, are already appealing your plans to void this trade.
    Too bad, this trade hurts M.O.T.H.'s feelings and therefore needs to be voided.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Too bad, this trade hurts M.O.T.H.'s feelings and therefore needs to be voided.
      haha, i dont really care, the man just scares me. Now, the cowboys have to go up against... Hester, Mcgee, Miller, and Hall this year. fun.
      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-25-2007, 02:21 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

It's a good deal for both sides and KC is getting smart

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I would have loved to see GB make a pitch for Hall.

Good trade for both teams though.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            It's a good deal for both sides and KC is getting smart
            Tell me about it. Alot of people don't like Herm, but since he became HC the Chiefs personell decisions have gotten so much better, and I think he's an intricate part of that. I love our offseason so far, along with last years draft.

Comment

Hester is nothing compared to what Hall did when he was young. Did everyone forget how much players he made miss when he returned that KR?

Comment

STL is trading away an awful lot of draft picks for two unsure things (Jenkins and Hall) i hope it works out for them but i wont be surprised if it doesnt

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                  STL is trading away an awful lot of draft picks for two unsure things (Jenkins and Hall) i hope it works out for them but i wont be surprised if it doesnt
                  And since when is the draft an actual sure thing sir?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

And since when is the draft an actual sure thing sir?
                    Very true, but id rather get two guys who i can handpick for my system. My personal opinion.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

this sucks because I had t.ginn going to stl and I finished the first round three days ago now i can;t post my 7 rounder

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by asmitty45 View Post
                        Very true, but id rather get two guys who i can handpick for my system. My personal opinion.
                        Well isn't trading for a player handpicking him as well? I'm trying comprehend the logic your using....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                          Hester is nothing compared to what Hall did when he was young. Did everyone forget how much players he made miss when he returned that KR?
                          that denver ST unit looked like pop warner players. haha like four guys tripped over there own guys, 2 others ran into another chiefs player, a couple just gave up. i could watch that KR over and over again.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            Devin Hester is good.
                            Hester is way better then just good.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              that denver ST unit looked like pop warner players. haha like four guys tripped over there own guys, 2 others ran into another chiefs player, a couple just gave up. i could watch that KR over and over again.
                              Yeah I could watch the reverse Javon Walker ran last year against the Steelers over and over again. Cheap shot but at least you know I care. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Yeah I could watch the reverse Javon Walker ran last year against the Steelers over and over again. Cheap shot but at least you know I care. :D
                                wasn't it just the last couple of days, that i was told by someone with a similiar name to yours to not live in the past. but if we are going to go the past, i could watch the reverse pitch back to the QB TD pass, the WR reverse throw to Ward, the superbowl record run set by Fast Willie.

and something i think we can both watch over and over again, the 70+ yrd touchdown catch and run by holmes to end the bengals season. :D

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information