Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dante Hall traded to the Rams for a 5th rounder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dante Hall traded to the Rams for a 5th rounder

    Just heard this on Nfl Sirius Radio. Dante Hall to the Rams for a 5th rounder. The Chiefs now have 2 5th's, and they said look for them to trade up adn get a 4th.

  • #2
    YES!!!!!!!!!!! ((*I hope to God that KC does not draft TGJr.**))

    In Herm I Trust!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think KC will go O-line, plus they really like Jeff Webb as a KR
      Taking a Knapp.

      Comment


      • #4
        Devin Hester should be all ears on this situation. One great season of returning does not a career make!

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • #5
          I remember watching Hall and being impressed when he had his big season. I recall watching Hester this season and being absolutely blown away by his skills.



          I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

          Comment


          • #6
            Damn, I would have loved to see Detroit make this deal.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Great deal for KC. We used a fifth to get the guy and got a fifth in return while having Hall for his peak seasons. This should put to rest any rumors that were flying around about the Rams taking Ginn Jr. though I'm not sure if any of us believed that anyway.

              Comment


              • #8
                http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2848789

                Comment


                • #9
                  so what? Dante Hall isn't that good to be quite frank- he's no Justin Miller


                  ^^Sig From Nvot9
                  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                    so what? Dante Hall isn't that good to be quite frank- he's no Justin Miller
                    Ahh the homerism has reached this thread.........

                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                      so what? Dante Hall isn't that good to be quite frank- he's no Justin Miller
                      well justin miller is no.....santonio holmes......wait holmes led the league in muffed punts and fumbled KO's i believe....DAMN!!


                      Silverback....still the best.

                      +rep to Jakey for the sig

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        well justin miller is no.....santonio holmes......wait holmes led the league in muffed punts and fumbled KO's i believe....DAMN!!
                        Well then your statement is true, Justin Miller is no Santanio Holmes and I think the Jets' fans thank their lucky stars for that. :D

                        Magical sig by OSUGiants

                        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                        Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nobody is Terrance McGee!






                          But seriously, McGee is the best.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Well then your statement is true, Justin Miller is no Santanio Holmes and I think the Jets' fans thank their lucky stars for that. :D
                            i guess we couldn't go with two agreements in a week could we??


                            Silverback....still the best.

                            +rep to Jakey for the sig

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              i guess we couldn't go with two agreements in a week could we??
                              What? I agreed that Justin Miller was no Santonio Holmes........

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information