Dante Hall traded to the Rams for a 5th rounder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dante Hall traded to the Rams for a 5th rounder

Just heard this on Nfl Sirius Radio. Dante Hall to the Rams for a 5th rounder. The Chiefs now have 2 5th's, and they said look for them to trade up adn get a 4th.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! ((*I hope to God that KC does not draft TGJr.**))

In Herm I Trust!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I think KC will go O-line, plus they really like Jeff Webb as a KR
      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Devin Hester should be all ears on this situation. One great season of returning does not a career make!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I remember watching Hall and being impressed when he had his big season. I recall watching Hester this season and being absolutely blown away by his skills.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Damn, I would have loved to see Detroit make this deal.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Great deal for KC. We used a fifth to get the guy and got a fifth in return while having Hall for his peak seasons. This should put to rest any rumors that were flying around about the Rams taking Ginn Jr. though I'm not sure if any of us believed that anyway.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2848789

Comment

so what? Dante Hall isn't that good to be quite frank- he's no Justin Miller

^^Sig From Nvot9
                  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                    Ahh the homerism has reached this thread.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                      well justin miller is no.....santonio holmes......wait holmes led the league in muffed punts and fumbled KO's i believe....DAMN!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                        well justin miller is no.....santonio holmes......wait holmes led the league in muffed punts and fumbled KO's i believe....DAMN!!
                        Well then your statement is true, Justin Miller is no Santanio Holmes and I think the Jets' fans thank their lucky stars for that. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Nobody is Terrance McGee!

But seriously, McGee is the best.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Well then your statement is true, Justin Miller is no Santanio Holmes and I think the Jets' fans thank their lucky stars for that. :D
                            i guess we couldn't go with two agreements in a week could we??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              i guess we couldn't go with two agreements in a week could we??
                              What? I agreed that Justin Miller was no Santonio Holmes........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information