Gates
    Heap
    Gonzolez
    Cooley
    Witten

Davis will probably be one with proper coaching

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
      IMO Winslow will be the best TE this year. He had over 80 catches and 900 yards last year with a bum QB and a half hurt knee.
      89 receptions 875 yards I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        In no order, the 5 best are:

Antonio Gates, Jason Witten, Tony Gonzales, Kellen Winslow, and Alge Crumpler.

Gates and Gonzo kinda go without saying. Witten is a better all around tight-end than guys like Heap and Shockey who seem to be popular on the East Coast (HMM). Winslow is almost on Gates' level receiving and that alone gets him on the list, call me stupid but I think he'll improve in blocking too. Crumpler is not only a better blocker than guys like Heap and Shockey, he's just as much of and end zone threat. Take that for what it's worth, coming from a Cowboys homer.
        I like the list, but I gotta say, Shockey deserves to on there instead of Crumpler. Crumpler's hands are horrible, and his blocking is overrated.

Shockey has actually improved his run blocking drastically, he's being stereotyped as a poor blocker but I dont think thats the case anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          I like the list, but I gotta say, Shockey deserves to on there instead of Crumpler. Crumpler's hands are horrible, and his blocking is overrated.

Shockey has actually improved his run blocking drastically, he's being stereotyped as a poor blocker but I dont think thats the case anymore.
          I like Shockey as well, but I put Cooley on my list because he has great hands, and surprisingly good speed. And he helps out Campbell more than anyone else on the team, the guy can get open.

Comment

Originally posted by boisefan View Post
            I like Shockey as well, but I put Cooley on my list because he has great hands, and surprisingly good speed. And he helps out Campbell more than anyone else on the team, the guy can get open.
            Shockey is a much better TE then cooley in almost every way. For as much as Cooley may help out Campbell, Eli did his best when he would get the ball to Shockey on a more consistent basis...Cooley shouldn't be there over Shockey, IMO.

Comment

Antonio Gates. ATHLETE!

Comment

In no order: Gates, Gonzalez, Heap, Shockey, Crumpler

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boisefan View Post
                  i didnt make that sig for you =\ it was for someone else...

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    True, the person you made it for sent it to me also, im a HUGE Z fan, and BSU fan as you can probably tell.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                      Shockey is a much better TE then cooley in almost every way. For as much as Cooley may help out Campbell, Eli did his best when he would get the ball to Shockey on a more consistent basis...Cooley shouldn't be there over Shockey, IMO.
                      I know Shockey is as good/better than Cooley, like I said it was a tough choice for me, but I enjoy watching Cooley bust out the huge plays. Trust me I have mad respect for Shockey.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                        ...awkward...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          ...awkward...
                          Not a problem, I have permission to use it.

Comment

Shockey is probably #6 for me, but I disagree that Crumpler's hands are horrible. Dude caught 8 TDs from a running back. He has drops, but Shockey has his too. No disrespect to Shockey intended though, he just didn't make this top 5. Don't you hate all these East Coasters who think Todd Heap means dick once you get west of Ohio?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                              Shockey is probably #6 for me, but I disagree that Crumpler's hands are horrible. Dude caught 8 TDs from a running back. He has drops, but Shockey has his too. No disrespect to Shockey intended though, he just didn't make this top 5. Don't you hate all these East Coasters who think Todd Heap means dick once you get west of Ohio?
                              Lol, I understand. These lists are never concrete. Im curious to see how Gonzo does this upcoming year. He's not getting any younger, and his team is in serious rebuilding mode. I wouldnt be surprised if he isnt a top 5 TE next year.

Comment

1. Dylan
                                2. Dylan
                                3. Dylan
                                4. Dylan
                                5. Dylan
                                Because he spits hot fire.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information