Turner to The Bills on draft day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turner to The Bills on draft day?

Chris Brown, the Bills official reporter, said in a chat with buffalobills.com message board users that he has a gut feeling that Turner will be a Bill come the end of draft day. Take it for what it's worth, but Brown is employed by the Bills and never posts crap.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

That definately would not surprise me.

Comment

I don't consider this a reliable source, but it is still possible that Turner is a Bill. Until there's a legit source, this is all hearsay.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Maybe a swap of picks, Turner and 30 to the bills for 12? I don't know the value but it seems SD values Turner as at least a late first rounder. Then SD has there pick from all the WR prospects not named CJ. Just taking a wild guess.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Comment

It's all guesswork because there are no reliable reports from a reputable source. Having the beat reporter from the Bills' website say something is not credible.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Yeah, I could see a swap. That is the most likely scenario imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              It's all guesswork because there are no reliable reports from a reputable source. Having the beat reporter from the Bills' website say something is not credible.
              If you have ever read his stuff you know he only posts legit things.

Comment

He is employed by the Bills, so he has some inside info. However, I won't give it credibility because he is not an independent reporter. I am skeptical of reports on team websites and message boards in general. This goes for stuff from the Eagles as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  He is employed by the Bills, so he has some inside info. However, I won't give it credibility because he is not an independent reporter. I am skeptical of reports on team websites and message boards in general. This goes for stuff from the Eagles as well.
                  I see where you are coming from, but Brown has been right very often. Like I said, take it for what it's worth.

Comment

Fair enough. I hope the Bills can make themselves a good deal. The franchise deserves better than what McGahee did to them.

Comment

Totally agree. I like Turner too. I mean, I would be happy with a swap. We could still fill a need at LB in round one with hopefully Puz, Beason, or Timmons falling.

Comment

Turner a BIll
                        Julius Jones a Titan
                        LJ a Packer???
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

i really hope not..i dont want Chargers getting Willis. i rather watch Bills take ihm

Comment

willis will be gone at 12 so it wont matter

Comment

Please happen. Patrick Willis could then make it down to St. Louis.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information