• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Allen will be suspended for the first four games of the season

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerp...rt=NFL&id=2837

Ouch. Goodell isn't goofin around.

Comment

actually I was fearing it could have been worse.I think we will draft a DE on Day 1

Comment

I saw this coming when I posted my thread on the next string of suspensions. Goodell cracking down is a good thing for a league that was immensely tarnished by a plague of various arrests last season. Of course I'm sure BJ Sams will be getting 4 games as well so maybe I'll get on that Ted Ginn Jr to Baltimore bandwagon?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I'm glad we found out before the draft that being said they had to make him sit driving drunk is no joke he could have killed someone.

Comment

Did he just recently get arrested for a DUI? Or is Goodell punishing him for previous convictions?

Comment

it think it was a recent conviction of DUI or something along those lines... i'm not sure but i think the actual incident was a while back

Comment

Wow, Goddell is getting stern-esque with the discipline

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

i think little should be next and should be banned from the nfl for actually killing somebody while drunk driving

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Yeah a DE 1st day is a definate. I really hope we trade down.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

good he deserves to be suspended

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information