LaVarr Arrington

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaVarr Arrington

I was wondering if anybody knew what happend to him? When he was at penn state and on the skins he was one of my favorite players and hasnt been the same since the injury but is he still on the Giants? i thought i rememberd reading he was realesed by them, if he was, where is he now?
    "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

He was released before free agency. He is still currently a free agent. I guess his injury history is scaring too many teams off.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyduty View Post
      I was wondering if anybody knew what happend to him? When he was at penn state and on the skins he was one of my favorite players and hasnt been the same since the injury but is he still on the Giants? i thought i rememberd reading he was realesed by them, if he was, where is he now?
      Free Agent

Comment

will he get picked up?

Comment

He will retire before the 2007 season.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
            Probably right

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Never lived up to the hype, what a shame. The guy had some serious talent. Battled some injuries and just never put it all together. I remember when they selected Lavar and Samuels back to back at #2 and #3 and a lot of people thought the 'Skins were on their way to the top, whoops...

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him... but probably not...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I'm glad GB didn't sign him when he was a big name FA they were targeting. Maybe they can still bring him in for cheap, but it would probably be bad for the team in the long run anyway.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Never lived up to the hype, what a shame. The guy had some serious talent. Battled some injuries and just never put it all together. I remember when they selected Lavar and Samuels back to back at #2 and #3 and a lot of people thought the 'Skins were on their way to the top, whoops...
                    He had about 12 sacks one year. He was still a very good player before injuries got to him, just not the 2nd best player that year. I think he was hurt by regular coaching changes too. In comparison with Brown and Warrick, Arrington was a much better pick in terms of his career.
                    Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                    #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

Lions would LOVE him!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
                        I read he said he wants to play in 2007 and I thought he said he wanted to play for the Eagles.

I would like him in the Browns 3-4 at SLB if he would come cheap, but I dont think thats what he wants. And it might not be worth risking young chemistry.

Comment

He will probably retire.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

He said he plans on retiring.
                            Originally posted by Paul
                            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

washington might as well take him seeing as we have a LB fetish right now

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information