Jersey Numbers Thread!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
    Meriweather also said 38 wasnt his choice..he was assinged it. He wanted 27 or 29 but both are taken already (Hobbs and Eddie Jackson respectivly)
    Eww, I really hope he changes it before the season, either to low 30s or something in the 40s.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      Eww, I really hope he changes it before the season, either to low 30s or something in the 40s.
      I agree, 38 isn't a good number for DBs imo.

Comment

everythings filled out man

20-retired..Gino C.
        21 - Ga y
        22 Samuel
        23 Andrews
        24 Mitchell(possible cut)
        25 Hawkins
        26 Wilson
        27 Hobbs
        28 James
        29 Jackson (possible cut)
        30 Scott
        31 Spann(possible Cut)
        32 Baker(possible cut)
        33 Faulk
        34 Morris
        35 Richardson(likely cut..he had 35 and 38 avaible but he got 38 )
        36 Sanders
        37 Harrison
        38 OPEN(Meriweather right now)
        39 Maroney
        40 Retired

the rest arent worth it

Meriweather said he wanted 27 or 29..both taken but he was ASSIGNED 38 so he didnt choose it

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
          No, he often catches those 3rd down passes.
          Not the Aaron Stecker that played last year. The drafting of Pittman just signals the end for his tenure in NOLA.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• If I was a safety I'd want 47

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
              If I was a safety I'd want 47
              Still have memories of Johnny Lynch?

Comment

• Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                everythings filled out man

the rest arent worth it

Meriweather said he wanted 27 or 29..both taken but he was ASSIGNED 38 so he didnt choose it
                29, 31 and 32 are all a lot better than 38. Him being a 40 would be ok, but hopefully one of those three guys get cut.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

29, 31 and 32 are all a lot better than 38. Him being a 40 would be ok, but hopefully one of those three guys get cut.
                  i hope he grabs 24 if Mel Mitchell gets cut

Comment

• Apparently, now Robert Meachem is wearing the number 17.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• dont know if it was posted Levi Brown 75 (take big daddys number)

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information