Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is from a Raiders fan from another site, I didnt write this:

Hey Randy,

How does it feel to be worth a 4th round draft pick? The Raiders were so desperate to unload you and your cancerous attitude we just dumped you for basically a 3rd tier CB.
    We were so desperate to get rid of you we even did the unmentionable & the unthinkable ...we contacted the Denver Broncos to see if there was any interest from them! (Though it was probably more of a tactic similar to giving your enemy a box of poisoned chocolates)
    The fact is, we probably would have dropped you on Monday if no takers came aboard and would have been dancing like Pat Riley after he won the championship.

Yeah, it must have been tough for a talent of your ability to deal with such a young QB, a poor offensive line, and a terrible play calling coaching staff. We understand that.
    But why couldn't you have just a pinch of integrity and take the losses like a man. It's part of the game.
    You were given the honor of being named our Captain, and what you did with that was disgusting. You blamed everyone else for your dropped balls. "I don't play well when I'm not happy and I'm not happy when I lose."
    It's too bad that several of our losses were due to you dropping balls that hit you on the numbers.
    I remember 2 INT's that were directly due to you not trying to make a play on the ball, you just looked it right into the defenders' hands without even flinching. What a joke.

How 'bout a little accountability? I guess that's way too much to ask.

Andre' Johnson dealt with a QB that was on his butt half the time from his warm butter offensive line giving in on every 3rd play. But you never heard him b@*#h & moan about it. He lined up and ran his next route like a pro.

Good riddance, I hope the 3rd tier CB ( John Bowie ) we picked up meets you in the playoffs in 2008 and picks off Tom Brady because you didn't hook back to the ball for the game winning TD... only to seal you OUT of the HOF.

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Originally posted by TwOne View Post
      This is from a Raiders fan from another site, I didnt write this:
      haha pretty funny

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
        Dear Randy,

Break a leg, literally.

Love,

sarf
        lol putting that in sig + rep

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

The patriots have done similar things during their recent run of succes (i.e. rodney harrison, corey dillon, brian cox). they bring in a guy who has character concerns (dillon was the same way, giving up on his team, not wanting to play for them) and it has worked out very well every time. until one of the moves doesnt work I have faith that belicheck and co. know what they are doing. also, just the fact that he took close to a $5 mill pay cut to do it makes me think that he truly does want to be here and is serious about playing
          Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
            He still has speed, he just doesn't enjoy playing for garbage...aka Oakland.
            The guy runs a 4.29 fourty and your willing to just disregard the performance and attitude he's shown just like that?

Now I'm not gonna bash the Pats, I dont know how the hell they were able to bring in so many players this offseason, and they're terrifying. Moss could be explosive, but speed is only half the battle when you have to wonder how much of it the guy will actually feel like using.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
              The guy runs a 4.29 fourty and your willing to just disregard the performance and attitude he's shown just like that?

Now I'm not gonna bash the Pats, I dont know how the hell they were able to bring in so many players this offseason, and they're terrifying. Moss could be explosive, but speed is only half the battle when you have to wonder how much of it the guy will actually feel like using.
              I'm gonna say A LOT considering he's on a good team... which was the ONLY REASON he claims he didn't try in the past... because HE KNOWS no matter how good he plays the team still is gonna lose. Why can't people put things together. It's like a crack addict who is moved to a recovery clinic... he can do no wrong.

K it's nothing like that but .... yall know i got a lil mary j in me

Comment

Originally posted by Keepin' it Keak View Post
                I'm gonna say A LOT considering he's on a good team... which was the ONLY REASON he claims he didn't try in the past... because HE KNOWS no matter how good he plays the team still is gonna lose. Why can't people put things together. It's like a crack addict who is moved to a recovery clinic... he can do no wrong.

K it's nothing like that but .... yall know i got a lil mary j in me
                That is BS, nice attitude - "We have no chance of winning so Im not gonna try"

Man, if the Pats are down 20, better take Moss out the game cause he aint gonna try if he thinks they dont have a chance of winning the game.
                Last edited by locseti; 04-30-2007, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                  That is BS, nice attitude - "We have no chance of winning so Im not gonna try"

Man, if the Pats are down 20, better take Moss out the game cause he aint gonna try if he thinks they dont have a chance of winning the game.
                  Are the Patriots ever down 20?

Comment

i really dont think you understand the point.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                    who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                      i really dont think you understand the point.
                      I get the point. People are acting like this guy has done this his whole career. Sure he made a stupid statement in the media with the Vikings about he plays when he wants to play... after that he tried his hardest. His hardest. Randy really give it 123%. 123 because thats the most possible. Most people say 100, but 123 is like the maximum pokemon level, so thats the scale I use on humans for effort. Jerry Rice was a 121.

Then Randy journeyed onward to the vast lands of Oakland, filled with murder victims, caters and ar-15's. Where more murders are committed on Sundays then completed passes. Whose his quarterback? A old loser past his prime. Ok, lets upgrade. How bout a dee dee dee who can't throw a pass forward and smiles when everyone else is sad... like one of those special kids that just really don't know whats going on around them. He sucked. Lets upgrade to a 2nd year nerd coming off shoulder surgery. Plus he looked like a giraffe because his helmet was so small. WOW. TIME TO BE MOTIVATED. THIS TEAMS GOING PLACES.

But Randy wasn't doomed forever. For one day, the castle of Everquest (New England Patriots) called him to form an alliance. He now has the biggest alliance ever, bigger then Doug Christie and his demon wife.

The future looks bright .... it looks bright.

[purple kush.... why not write a story]

Comment

That's one of the greatest posts I've seen in a little while on here

Comment

That was great

Comment

When he drops the only potential TD's they will be.

Comment

I was gonna write a intellectual response ... but then my brain died on me. And the story just came to me.

Comment

I get the point. People are acting like this guy has done this his whole career. Sure he made a stupid statement in the media with the Vikings about he plays when he wants to play... after that he tried his hardest. His hardest. Randy really give it 123%. 123 because thats the most possible. Most people say 100, but 123 is like the maximum pokemon level, so thats the scale I use on humans for effort. Jerry Rice was a 121.

Then Randy journeyed onward to the vast lands of Oakland, filled with murder victims, caters and ar-15's. Where more murders are committed on Sundays then completed passes. Whose his quarterback? A old loser past his prime. Ok, lets upgrade. How bout a dee dee dee who can't throw a pass forward and smiles when everyone else is sad... like one of those special kids that just really don't know whats going on around them. He sucked. Lets upgrade to a 2nd year nerd coming off shoulder surgery. Plus he looked like a giraffe because his helmet was so small. WOW. TIME TO BE MOTIVATED. THIS TEAMS GOING PLACES.

But Randy wasn't doomed forever. For one day, the castle of Everquest (New England Patriots) called him to form an alliance. He now has the biggest alliance ever, bigger then Doug Christie and his demon wife.

The future looks bright .... it looks bright.

[purple kush.... why not write a story]
                                Don't you mean Bronic?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information