Dear Randy Moss:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keepin' it Keak View Post
    I was gonna write a intellectual response ... but then my brain died on me. And the story just came to me.
    Can't write no intellectual response smokin all that macaframabamma

Comment

Everyone is blaming last season (one of the worst in league history) as the reason why he quit trying. "He had bed and breakfast calling the plays" and the line was one of the worst ever, "I would pack it in if Aaron Brooks and Andrew Walter were throwing to me too" etc.

What you're forgetting is that in his first year here, before bed and Breakfast, before the silent, dim-witted mass of flesh was patrolling the sidelines with his clipboard full of shopping lists, Randy quit. Norv Turner had our offense at least producing, and it was clear Moss was dogging it, dropping balls, and speaking out agianst the club. We lost a bunch of close games that year, and he dropped some key passes. He never once was the Randy of old in the Silver and Black. And we have one abysmal year and he's ready to throw in the towel. Not even give this new coaching staff a chance, or give this young defense a chance to carry the team back to our winning ways. With our defense playing so well, All Moss would have to do is actually give a little effort and catch some fades in the end zone. But how could you throw it to him when you didn't have any faith he was gonna go up and get it? We had to get rid of him.

It was so sad to watch Walter scrambling around, clearly looking for Moss, and pleading with him to try and get open. Thanks for helping out the young QB..It just pisses me off, this team is on it's way, you busters keep clowning the OAK, but were coming back. Gonna surprise some people this year, and Moss' selfish attitude didn't allow him to be a part of it.

Moss had a shot at being the greatest, but he pissed it all away...Its funny to think that some people used to speak his name in the same breath as Jerry Rice's.

Comment

1. You act like Moss can be open every play when he's double / triple covered at times.

2. You do realize you just made 3 consecutive posts and noone has responded. Perhaps you now realize your value to society.

Comment

1. You act like Moss can be open every play when he's double / triple covered at times.

2. You do realize you just made 3 consecutive posts and noone has responded. Perhaps you now realize your value to society.
          1. I dont act like Moss can get open at all, cause he never tried to.

2. If this board was the extent of my society, as it may well be for you due to your constant attempts to regain membership and the right to post, I would have offed myself long ago

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post

2. If this board was the extent of my society, as it may well be for you due to your constant attempts to regain membership and the right to post, I would have offed myself long ago
            HAHAHA
            Locseti...youve become one of my favorite posters on this site.
            Imma see if this fits on my sig haha

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

randy moss is the best receiver in the nfl besides darnell dinkens

Comment

No way, Freddie Mitchell owns it and its all thanks to his incredible hands.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post

1. He can't get open when the team makes it obvious they're trying to throw it to him since noone on the team can pick up slack.

2. I've come back 3 times (in the last 2 weeks) for fun in over a year. Came to see ma cuddies for the draft. This account'll be banned and I'll see yall Thursday morning. I got dough, I got hoes, believe me fam.

Comment

1. He can't get open when the team makes it obvious they're trying to throw it to him since noone on the team can pick up slack.

2. I've come back 3 times (in the last 2 weeks) for fun in over a year. Came to see ma cuddies for the draft. This account'll be banned and I'll see yall Thursday morning. I got dough, I got hoes, believe me fam.
                    A. Honestly though, Walter and Brooks quit looking his way after bout week 6 because he wasnt making an effort to get open - running routes half ass and ****. They couldnt depend on him at all - and that was when they needed him most. Moss can be double covered and still make the catch - He just lost his will, and to blame it on the team is taking the easy way out.

B. Playa play on - just defending myself. No need to explain yourself, especially not to these guys on the board that are swinging from yo sack.

Comment

Dear Randy Moss,

My Parents hit me...

and you are gey

Comment

Originally posted by Keakathin View Post
                        If I was Moss I woulda quit too. He was on pace to break every receiving record imaginable and then has to play for the most idiotic coaching staff assembled in NFL history.
                        Thank you.
                        "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                        4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                          That's one of the greatest posts I've seen in a little while on here
                          Is that the famous Keak? And yes that was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                            Is that the famous Keak? And yes that was amazing.
                            Get off his nuts

Comment

hehe i enjoy watching locseti post lol

Back on subject....Its not all Brooks and Walters fault
                              Moss didnt even try to help them..a good team leader would lay it all on the line every game...not only that we had Courtney Brown as a TE and Whitted starting too

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information