Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soybean View Post
    i also vote for greg jennings.
    He had a pretty good rookie year. I don't think he can be considered a break out after that.

Comment

Michael Huff will become more of a playmaker.

Comment

Vernon Davis and Manny Lawson.

Vernon flashed alot when he was healthy, Manny will now be at the 3-4 OLB spot he was born for.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          He had a pretty good rookie year. I don't think he can be considered a break out after that.
          didnt he like fall off towards the latter end of the season, im not sure i wasnt paying attention. I hope he does become the "go-to" guy in greenbay.

Comment

Gotta expect good things out of Antonio Cromartie.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
              didnt he like fall off towards the latter end of the season, im not sure i wasnt paying attention. I hope he does become the "go-to" guy in greenbay.
              He started out the season with a couple big games but he really trailed off at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                For some reason I don't see this thread amounting to much more than people naming their teams 06 draft selections...
                Just the ones that had bad rookie years but showed signs of potential.

Comment

Ernie Sims is going to rack up the tackles this year.. He should have somewhere near 5,000.

Comment

I'm gonna go on record as saying Chad Greenway will have a better 2nd season than his first.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Ernie Sims is going to rack up the tackles this year.. He should have somewhere near 5,000.
                      You go cuz.

Comment

Claude Wroten. Without marijuana charges before the draft would have been First Rounder, Rams picked him in the 3rd. Didn't get many tackles/sacks last year but reports are saying he showed up to mini camp in Great Shape, and is hungry to be recognized.

Rams also expect alot out of him this season.
                        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                          I'm gonna go on record as saying Chad Greenway will have a better 2nd season than his first.
                          If he actually steps on the field he'll have a better season than his first.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                            He'll make it to the regular season before getting injured?

Comment

Mario Williams double digit sacks

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Jarrad Page and Bernard Pollard....remember the names

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information