No announcement yet.

2006 Rookies/Breakout Season this year

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laurence Maroney, if the Pats run the ball at all!!! Also, Ernie Sims may make the pro bowl this year and rake in a lot of tackles sicne his D-line has improved tremendously!

Originally posted by critesy View Post
      Ahmad Brooks ftw

I mean the guys first game he had 11 tackles after practicing at MLB for that one week (had been practicing at SLB).

He didn't join the team till training camp because of the supp draft and they're saying he's really put in the time in the tape room this offseason. The talent is there, he was great in pursuit of RB's last year. You could just tell he was a little lost in pass coverage due to his lack of understanding of the system.

He will start at either MLB or SLB and will be one of the biggest impact 2nd year guys.

Johnathan Joseph could make the pro bowl if he could learn how to catch, that's an enormous if. I'm not complaining though.

Originally posted by Moses View Post
        He started out the season with a couple big games but he really trailed off at the end.
        Jennings had a bad ankle sprain and never fully recovered. he kept coming back too soon and re-injuring it. had he not been injured, he was a lock for 1000 yards. Contrary to what the idiot Mel Kiper said and his 'Jennings hit the rookie wall.' What a moron. Does he even pay attention?

Leinart and Maroney are my two picks.

Brodrick Bunkley

Mathias Kiwanuka will make tons of plays as a OLB.

Nick Collins.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

If Lendale White can get his head on straight before the start of the season i believe he could have a good year at running back for the titans. He should be the starter and will be running behind a good line, so he has the right tools around him to have a "breakout"year.

Offense - DeAngelo Williams

Defense - Mario Williams

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                      Which rookies from last year will have breakout ish type seaon?

personally i think jay cutler will since hes starting the season
                      I say that there should be an official rule where you can't nominate players from your own team in threads like these.

Rockey McIntosh is starting this season (probably) He won't have a breakout season, but he will be solid.

I also think Golston will shine knowing that he has Fletcher right behind him, and a healthy line.

Jerious Norwood from Atlanta....

I'm expecting big things out of him
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                            I'm gonna go on record as saying Chad Greenway will have a better 2nd season than his first.
                            one tackle would be better then last season, because he didn't play at all being hurt.

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              Mario Williams and Vernon Davis will both make the pro-bowl, bet on it.
                              I'm going to hold you to that too, Shiver.

*homer glasses*

Reggie Bush.
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

I feel Leinart and Cutler will have very good years, Vernon Davis could be the go to guy in San Fran, and if Vince Young avoids the curse he should have the Titans in a good position in the standings. See not one reference to a Raven.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Debug Information