2006 Rookies/Breakout Season this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    Nice homer pick, sir. I agree. :) Besides Kellen Winslow owning him in his first pro game, he played very nicely for us and did a fantastic job against Alge Crumpler in the first game against the Falcons.
    This is no homer pick. Harper only played in 5 games last season and is a very good player. Barring injury, he will have much better stats, and you can call that a breakout season after comparing the stat difference in both years. Play on the field matters more than stats, but you know what I mean.

Comment

• I agree with people on DeAngelo Williams. I loved him as a prospect last year and now with more touches will break out.

I think that Antrel Rolle is gonna have a big season with around 6-7 Int's he was always around the ball last year it seemed and had 10 pd's.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaintsMan View Post
        This is no homer pick. Harper only played in 5 games last season and is a very good player. Barring injury, he will have much better stats, and you can call that a breakout season after comparing the stat difference in both years. Play on the field matters more than stats, but you know what I mean.
        First I hope that Harper just comes back 110% healthy.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Chad Greenway, I really liked him coming out of college, and since this is his first season, we'll see what he's capable of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            First I hope that Harper just comes back 110% healthy.
            Last I heard, he was around %90 and that was at least a Month ago.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information