2006 Rookies/Breakout Season this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Rookies/Breakout Season this year

Which rookies from last year will have breakout ish type seaon?

personally i think jay cutler will since hes starting the season
    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
    Gucci Mane

More.

Reese.

Drew.

Rome

Man

Harp

Er

Comment

Greg Jennings! kind of a homer pick he already had a pretty good rookie season but maybe this year he will get close or break 1000 yards recieving.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Look for Jeff Webb in Kansas City. If we can get any kind of quarterback play this year I look for this guy to break out as he is expected to start this season. This guy has great size and speed though his hands are a bit questionable. Him and Bowe are going to be a nice combo in the near future for KC.

Comment

On the Chargers....Cromartie takes over the starting job, if not on opening day by week 4 and does well...

As for the NFL Cutler could do really well, but he also did pretty good last year too. I'm going to say Maroney will do really well this year in New England, and I wouldn't be suprised if Santonio Holmes did really well either...Quietly put up over 800 yards last year.

Comment

Matt Leinart.

Comment

I think D'Brick and Mangold will both make the pro bowl this year.

^^Sig From Nvot9
              J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

D'Qwell Jackson or Leon Williams ILBers for the Browns. D'Qwell Jackson got hurt last year (I know...unbelievable...a Browns player getting hurt?) and Leon Williams made big plays coming in for him. Both should get more playing time this year.

Comment

Demetrius Williams from the Baltimore Ravens, I expect, to have a very good sophomore campaign as should J - Cut.
                  Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                    Demetrius Williams from the Baltimore Ravens, I expect, to have a very good sophomore campaign as should J - Cut.
                    D-Will really broke out at the end of last year and I expect he'll continue that this year.
                    Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                    Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Ahmad Brooks

/thread

(Johnathan Joseph if you don't consider last year already a breakout year)

Comment

Dusty D....

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

For some reason I don't see this thread amounting to much more than people naming their teams 06 draft selections...

Comment

i also vote for greg jennings.

Comment

DeAngelo Williams. Love this guy and I think he'll emerge from his situation and have a nice breakout year.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information