Compiled Draft Grades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compiled Draft Grades

Compiled Draft grades from various websites/experts.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sport...ory?id=2854030

Highest Grade: Cleveland Browns (4.0 GPA)
    Lowest Grade: Washington Redskins (1.2 GPA)

Really no surprise there.

2.5 for the bengals? boo.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

3.5.....not bad

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

3.7 .. Niiiice!

Comment

these have to be wrong my eagles got kevin kolb the best quarterback in the draft we should have got a 4.0

Comment

Originally posted by DraftMasterG View Post
            these have to be wrong my eagles got kevin kolb the best quarterback in the draft we should have got a 4.0
            This is obviously sarcasm.. no need to get hostile gentlemen.

Comment

im a colts fan anyway

Comment

2.5...No surprise. JA will just prove everyone wrong at the end of the year like he always does. :D

Oh and Dr. Z is an idiot.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

dont know why two guys gave Oakland a C+.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

How on earth did the Sporting News give the Dolphins an A+? Am I missing something here?

Comment

Chargers get a 2.5, but we always get something like that, yet we always end up with one of the best draft classes in the league. Gotta love the EXPERTS.

Comment

and the Lions actually got better grades than I thought.. I'd grade us a B-, just because we picked quite a few Project Players..

Comment

Atlanta > Carolina according to this. Thus I approve.

Comment

LMAO about the Browns getting the highest grade. Just shows exactly how low the collective draft-IQ is of the various publications/websites. "They got Joe Thomas AND Brady Quinn? OMG! They had the best draft ever!!!" Yeah. Ok. Way to maintain perspective of the big picture there guys.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                              LMAO about the Browns getting the highest grade. Just shows exactly how low the collective draft-IQ is of the various publications/websites. "They got Joe Thomas AND Brady Quinn? OMG! They had the best draft ever!!!" Yeah. Ok. Way to maintain perspective of the big picture there guys.

The Browns really put all their eggs in one basket here. Either they will go down as having one of the best drafts ever, or they will continue to suck for the next half decade (probably longer after Romeo gets fired for having a failed team). The entire future of the franchise was just put on the shoulders of Brady Quinn. So go get 'em champ.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information