• Show
Clear All

http://www.charlotte.com/209/story/105900.html

Charlotte Observer reporting it = truth

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
    Titty sprinkles

Comment

I would consider this guy for the Gmen.

Contrary to popular belief, Keyshawn is an underrated and underappreciated player. He's not a 1, maybe not a 2 anymore, but he's a solid 3 slot receiver. Especially in a WCO.

He's a great blocker, great competitor, goes over the middle like nobody's business. He wouldve mentored Jarrett.

Big mistake. If we didn't get Smith, I wouldve looked into him. Keyshawn has been underappreciated his whole career.

If I were Jacksonville, Id look into him.

Comment

True, saw it on espnews..

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2855468

espn for ya.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            I would consider this guy for the Gmen.

Contrary to popular belief, Keyshawn is an underrated and underappreciated player. He's not a 1, maybe not a 2 anymore, but he's a solid 3 slot receiver. Especially in a WCO.

He's a great blocker, great competitor, goes over the middle like nobody's business. He wouldve mentored Jarrett.

Big mistake. If we didn't get Smith, I wouldve looked into him. Keyshawn has been underappreciated his whole career.

If I were Jacksonville, Id look into him.
            Everything you just said is right on it. Everybody just likes to hate on Keyshawn because he's Keyshawn. He won't make the HOF because he's Keyshawn. That's messed up but true. I'm glad somebody realizes and understands what Keyshawn does and how hard he works.

Comment

It wouldn't be the worst move by the Giants. Accorsi couldn't get it through his skull that top-flight talent doesn't mean **** if a young quarterback can't count on a receiver on every play - hence why the Steelers gladly let Burress walk although he made the most plays with Roethlisberger - but Reese seems more sensible. His pick of Steve Smith in the 2nd round was a good example of that.
              Last edited by Geo; 05-01-2007, 02:33 PM.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Good. Another selfish locker room cancer waived.

And Meshawn ain't going into the Hall of Fame either.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                  WOW that is crazy he was talking on draft day how he wanted to take DJ under his wing I guess that won't happen now lol.
                  LOL!!!!!!!! That was the only thing I was thinking about when I heard this. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah that sucks to have it all swept out from under him, Panthers will probably regret it Jarret doesn't pan out. Welcome to ESPN Key.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

He'll be good for 800 receiving yards wherever he ends up. Very odd that the Panthers would let him go considering the problems they've had on 3rd down.

Comment

Wow,that's great. LMAO

Comment

He needs to go to a WCO to maximize his production. I like him in GB, as a checkdown for Favre.

He's not nearly the lockerroom cancer people make him out to be.

Comment

Johnson isn't that good anyhow. Just a bunch of money for a mediocre possession receiver. Jarrett is gonna be good, he's younger and takes over Keyshawn's role, and has a lot more potential at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              He needs to go to a WCO to maximize his production. I like him in GB, as a checkdown for Favre.

He's not nearly the lockerroom cancer people make him out to be.
                              I'd actually like that, but we have too many WRs as is. I don't know if TT would make an extra cut to bring him in.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                                Johnson isn't that good anyhow. Just a bunch of money for a mediocre possession receiver. Jarrett is gonna be good, he's younger and takes over Keyshawn's role, and has a lot more potential at this point.
                                If Jarrett had a career even close to that of Keyshawn's he would be heralded as a great success.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information