Tampa Bay trades for Ryan Sims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
    Can you read? Hence etk using the words "for now".
    Okay, so how do I compare how 1 guy who isn't playing to 1 that is?
    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
      Okay, so how do I compare how 1 guy who isn't playing to 1 that is?
      You were the first one to compare apples to oranges comparing a guard with a tackle.

Comment

Chris Hovan all over again......hopefully

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          According to your philosophy you can combine players from three drafts into one good one. Try telling me we've had one individual draft that has been an overwhelming success. 2005 was pretty good, but time will tell how good.
          Man, no one has a perfect draft. No body can get every pick right. Your expectations are too high. Btw, when this team starts winning again thanks to these past 2 drafts, don't cheer a single play. Just sit there and say to yourself that Bruce Allen doesn't know what he is doing. Only that.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            Hate to break it to you, but Gradkowski and Warren at this stage are less than mediocre players. Clayton, Williams, Buenning, Smith, Buenning, Joseph and Trueblood have proved it on the field and were good picks. The jury is still out on Ruud but I have really high hopes for him this season.
            Warren will never be better than a 5th WR on this team. I realize that, but that doesn't mean he is a bad draft pick.

How can you judge a player only after their rookie year. Gradkowski was a ****** rookie with no running game and a bad defense. Just because he isn't VY doesn't mean he is a bad player. I think Grad will be a very good backup for this team for years to come. Not bad for a 6th rounder (I think he was our 6th rounder, maybe a 5th but who cares.)

Comment

Bruce won't be a starter for awhile, he will master the art of the backup QB. I think he will learn well from Jeff Garcia and down the road he could find a soild starting stop.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I expect John McCargo to have a similar career to Ryan Sims, as Sims was to Peppers, McCargo was to Mario.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                  How do you know? Justice hasn't played yet.
                  Exactly, Justice hasn't played yet while Joseph started most of his rookie season and was very impressive.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by simms2clayton View Post
                    Warren will never be better than a 5th WR on this team. I realize that, but that doesn't mean he is a bad draft pick.

How can you judge a player only after their rookie year. Gradkowski was a ****** rookie with no running game and a bad defense. Just because he isn't VY doesn't mean he is a bad player. I think Grad will be a very good backup for this team for years to come. Not bad for a 6th rounder (I think he was our 6th rounder, maybe a 5th but who cares.)
                    Calm down big fella. Bruce is a capable back-up with spot start potential. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information